Sep 18, 2010
✟886,663.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to distinguish when I talk about it.

I'm inclined to think of it as the born again.
But if that were true, then why were some cut off?

It's the same with the vine.

Yes, that is a good question.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but you say some of the believing Gentiles grafted in are tares. That's where I disagree. Tares believe they are grafted in, but never were. They were never God's people no matter how much Christian profession they have.

You two are talking about the same thing but confusing each other with how you word it.

@Clare73
"It depends if you are talking about the professing church, which includes tares,
or the born again church, which does not include tares."

@zoidar

"Tares believe they are grafted in, but never were. They were never God's people no matter how much Christian profession they have."

You both just said the same thing. That the church that the world sees (professing church) includes both the born again and the tares.
But that the real church (Bride of Christ) does not include the tares, only the born again.

Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,663.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You two are talking about the same thing but confusing each other with how you word it.

@Clare73
"It depends if you are talking about the professing church, which includes tares,
or the born again church, which does not include tares."

@zoidar
"Tares believe they are grafted in, but never were. They were never God's people no matter how much Christian profession they have."

You both just said the same thing. That the church that the world sees (professing church) includes both the born again and the tares.
But that the real church (Bride of Christ) does not include the tares, only the born again.

Sure we agree on that point, but that was not the question we discussed.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure we agree on that point, but that was not the question we discussed.

I read back to where your conversation began on page 5 (Unless there was some further back that I missed) and you are still saying the same points there, just wording it in different ways.

zoidar Do you believe then that the whole Gentile world of believers can be cut off?

Clare73 "Only counterfeit faith falls away."

If that wasn't the question what was?

Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,663.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I read back to where your conversation began on page 5 (Unless there was some further back that I missed) and you are still saying the same points there, just wording it in different ways.

zoidar Do you believe then that the whole Gentile world of believers can be cut off?

Clare73 "Only counterfeit faith falls away."

If that wasn't the question what was?

I don't fully remember now. Goldfish memory. ^_^

But we discussed who the branches represents that were grafted into the wild olive...

• Haha
Reactions: coffee4u
Upvote 0