Teshuvah777

Jan 28, 2017
United States
✟18,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am saying that you are yelling at the wrong poster.....check the author of post # 146.
However, since were being condescending................with reading comprehension like yours, I wonder how you ever made it through med school....Check your source before you pound the wrong person.

A completely disgusting and unwarranted insult! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

I am supposed to bless and not curse...but this will still consolidate my belief that human beings are overwhelmingly evil.

Well they certainly should question Tylenol..... It runs a fine line between helping and hurting.

Check out this paper from: http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/793731/mcneil-history-by-students.pdf

Pay close attention to the bolded text below....

Conclusion: Would the FDA Approve Acetaminophen Today?
Owing to the
FDA’s current stricter criteria for drug approval today, the considerable
amounts of documented literature that have linked acetaminophen usage to liver failure, the
presence of PM and UM genetic variation in the general population, and the high rates of
both
intentional and accidental acetaminophen overdose, we conclude that acetaminophen would not

be approved by the FDA today. However, we recognize that because acetaminophen is so deeply
ingrained in our culture as a “go-to” fever and pain reducer and is
supported by a multi-billiondollar pharmaceutical giant, the FDA would not be likely to re-evaluate its approval. Therefore, we have put together a set of recommendations for lowering acetaminophen related liver injury.

Yes, we need the FDA. However even the FDA is bound to bend to the pressures of powerful money driven corporate monsters.

Quite sure.... I'm not so concerned about the motivator for the corruption as I am for the fact that there is corruption.

I am definitely posting towards the correct person....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Teshuvah777

Jan 28, 2017
United States
✟18,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes,
simpletons who believe fairy tails (man's traditions)
and
"highly educated" who are deceived by pharmakeia
alike
are in trouble, but will both fight to the death (their right to die in error) to make others just as bad.(deceived and doomed).

So you are saying that God is going to damn people to hell unless they are smart enough to buy unprocessed roots instead of processed medicine.

So God hates all non-hippies....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A completely disgusting and unwarranted insult! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

I am supposed to bless and not curse...but this will still consolidate my belief that human beings are overwhelmingly evil.

I am definitely posting towards the correct person....
Well, thanks for the chuckle...
Look at post 146 by Vicomte 13 and your response in post 151 to me.

See the connection?

Anyway, Have a nice day.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So this was all just a big joke to you.
Not at all. I am dead serious. The big pharmaceuticals do not have our health in mind. They are purely in it for the $$$.

People on here get angry. They condescend, they ridicule and they can.

I just got a big chuckle out of how irate you were about my post. I mean really. You have to make sure that you are venting at the right person. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That means you, and me. Not only that but you cannot delittle someone just because they disagree with you.

Upvote 0