Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Lord says if he was hungry we wouldn't tell us (Psalm 50:12) but do you think the Lord eats? I doubt that he has to but Jesus ate with the disciples as exemplified by the Last Supper. Do you think God in his heavenly form eats? I know this is random but I'm kind of curious. And if he does eat, what does he eat?

• Haha
Reactions: Loyce KG

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We know Jesus didn't have to eat because he was sustained by his mission from God (John 4:32) but we also see him eating actual bread (Luke 24:30-32) and fish (John 21:12) so I think it's just a condescension to man.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
His food could be words or the Word... And he might want us to feed him... But not for His sake but ours...

Ever think about what God wants to hear from you...? Or what he wants you to feed into others in that way, especially the "least of these"...? But with them not just in words or the Word alone, but in action and deed (also)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ericastewart

Nov 19, 2018
Lakeland
✟9,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In all seriousness yes I do in a way believe God eats. Due to this verse . Isaiah 25:6
The LORD of hosts will prepare a lavish banquet for all peoples on this mountain; A banquet of aged wine, choice pieces with marrow, And refined, aged wine. And on this mountain He will swallow up the covering which is over all peoples, Even the veil which is stretched over all nations.
My comment: im excited for this day i know that food is going to be so good. lol

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have food to eat you know not of... Man cannot live on just (man's) bread alone, or the physical, but the manna or true bread, Jesus Christ, who comes down from Heaven and is the Word of God or has all the words and sayings of God, and is His utterances....

God Bless!

Upvote 0