Does anyone else in our forum discern-sift doctrines of men in this way?

AJCServant

Jul 2, 2013
"working in the harvest fields"
✟534.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Does anyone else in our forum discern-sift doctrines of men in this way?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hi all,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I thought I would carry across this post from another forum to see what the views within this forum are on this subject.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Does anyone else in our forum discern-sift doctrines of men from doctrines of God in this way?

Especially concerning end time apocalyptic doctrines but all doctrines of men are equally important to discern IMO?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

<><> <><

A &#8220;first&#8221; test by which some have learned to
&#8220;discern&#8221; doctrines- of- men from doctrines- of- God is that someone's doctrines- from- God, (although &#8220;sometimes&#8221; "imperfect" in grammar, style, history, and even towards God's perfect omniscient viewpoint), would always be &#8220;taught&#8221; by a converting person in an infallible way which would always mentor holiness* in their adherents, [**] AND doctrines- of- men are systematically taught in a &#8220;dogmatic&#8221; and &#8220;harsh&#8221; way and so are invariably &#8220;erred&#8221; and would never promote holiness* in any adherent, who would become similarly &#8220;dogmatic&#8221; in their "enforcement" [+] of their &#8220;dogma&#8221; upon others. (+: Note: for an example see the history of the valid disagreements concerning the doctrinal errs between M.Servetus and J.Calvin.)

[*: Holiness defined via scripture is - - "set apart for service" to "all" of mankind, and the Trinity does this without favoritism so that eventually 1 John 3:8b would be fulfilled in the earth as more "believers" would become "Holy" disciples of Jesus.]

[**: e.g. see the writings of the early church leaders in the Epistles and the Gospels and their own struggles in these areas]

So does anyone else in our forum discern-sift doctrines of men from doctrines of God in this way and if not what method have others been taught by God how to "discern"?

I know that Paul was continuously seeking God on ably discerning and confronting "all" of the various "gospels" and doctrines in his day, by what those doctrines or "gospels" promoted in their adherents, and something- like the "first- test" given above must have been his primary measure. This is why during the earliest times of his writing his epistles he wrote to the Galatians as strongly as he did, because he saw the end result of their errs could be a holocaust similarly to what occurred to the "religious" and the "Christian" Judaizers in 70AD Jerusalem.

When they and their "Doctrines- of- Men" had caused them to cease being any salt or light towards the world and they were subsequently trampled under the feet of men.

God forbid this should happen in our generation and cultures.

<><> <><
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
We are all in training to be a little more like Jesus every day, one day and one step at a time, and ultimately in each generation we are all being &#8220;sifted&#8221; and &#8220;pruned&#8221; to be more and more fruitful than previous generations, and will either rise to the challenges or will fall- away with the chaff.

May our God empower each of us to &#8220;become&#8221; the &#8220;blessings&#8221; we have been &#8220;called&#8221; to become, as we would each learn to pray and obey the still small voice of Jesus with faith, grace and faithfulness in our pursuit of holiness*.

Into Jesus' love - we should all put our trust eternally,
AJCServant
John 10 & 15 & 17 & Revelation 21
<><> <><
[/FONT]

AJCServant

Jul 2, 2013
"working in the harvest fields"
✟534.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
<><> <><
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hi all and God bless,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I mentioned in the first post in this thread about "[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]end time apocalyptic doctrines[/FONT]" simply because my view is that "all" doctrines from God have an immeasurably large influence on how we view Him and the Trinity and His eternal nature and His lovingly holy character.

This is why origins theology is so important to "accurately" understand.

So continuing with this thought from my original post since in my view we are in a pivotal hour, (when all "doctrines of men" need- to- be exposed for the slander and eventual destruction that they inevitably cause in our world via an inadequate understanding of our Creator's efforts in our behalf, and the spiritual indolence and seductions that inadequate understanding would promote), I felt compelled to carry over this post from another forum into this thread for whomever may someday read it.

May our eternally loving Creator God bless you all as you would read it.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
<><> <><
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
I felt compelled to write this post today so here are my best efforts to explain what I have been taught a Pan-Trib believer believes, i.e. a &#8220;Panarama&#8221;-Tribulationist believer. And to also elaborate that the primary purpose for this thread was to encourage us all to always &#8220;only&#8221; mentor and become salt and light into another's life.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]My goal of this thread was to &#8220;encourage&#8221; some whose hearts are good to remain thankful, be worshipful, and to become holy+ as the Trinity of God is holy in their loving service to others.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[+: Holiness defined via scripture is - - "set apart for service" to "all" of mankind, and the Trinity does this without favoritism so that eventually 1 John 3:8b+ would be fulfilled in the earth as more "believers" would become "Holy" disciples of Jesus.]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] What I had been taught many seasons ago before I myself became a Panorama-Tribulationist i.e Pan-Trib believer, is that holding to a Pan-Trib view means that it is a view that our God will forever be "sovereign" with how He will "use" the scriptures to glorify Himself. And that because of His ongoing omniscient wisdom in the warfare He is fighting in our behalf against the Devil Beelzebub on a moment by moment person by person basis, He could "rapture" any of His Saints home at any time throughout the entire &#8220;panorama&#8221; of any tribulation periods that might ever occur for each of us, whenever He would feel we were then "ready" for that glorification of our soul.

This could happen in any way He wishes or as happened millennia ago whenever He sent fiery chariots and one of His prophets was taken-up, or as Jesus mentioned in the gospels could occur in a way that one would leave ones body behind, albeit ultimately God will forever be &#8220;sovereign&#8221; in how and when He takes anyone to His home in Heaven above.

Some people feel that many martyrs were taken-up just &#8220;before&#8221; they would have &#8220;felt&#8221; the flames, or even while the flames were occurring but they did not ever &#8220;feel&#8221; them, or were taken-up just before they would have &#8220;felt&#8221; a lion's teeth.

Our God is able and our God is sovereign and our God only desires to "mentor" into others
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]throughout the earth [/FONT]faith-full and faith-filled character and virtue and good works via the lifelong efforts of all of His Saints in training.

I have been taught that
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]as a consequence of God's omniscience [/FONT]a Pan-Tribulationist would conclude that our God will be &#8220;sovereign&#8221; and will not "bind" Himself by any &#8220;prophecies&#8221; or teachings of "fallible" men, even when they wrote as best as they were "compelled" by the spirit to do at the time of their writings.

All men and teachers since Adam's fall have always been fallible at many times throughout their walk; i.e. their own righteousness has continually been filthy rags compared to what our God's righteousness is, and their own understandings have always been through a cloudy glass compared to God's understandings, and His ways have always been much higher than our ways.

BUT the Holy Spirit comforter teacher who would teach us about the writings-of and the teachings-of men is "never" fallible in how He would teach good-hearted Saints to apply those writings.

Even so, because of their inadequate understanding of the purpose of &#8220;all&#8221; the holy scriptures many many people continually &#8220;wrest&#8221; difficult passages out of context to their own purposes to justify their own hard hearted sins or bigotries towards other cultures or towards other sinners and would ultimately be allowed to become seduced to become self-destructive in their life choices as occurred in 70 AD and occurs today with stds etc. and as Paul wrote about concerning turning one over to Satan for the destruction of their flesh that their soul would be eternally saved.

2 Peter 3:16 - -
As also in all his [Paul's] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Ultimately our Eternal God's goal will forever be to &#8220;use&#8221; the holy scriptures that have been preserved for us in our generation so that the following two scriptures would be fulfilled and so that His children would (1) not be ashamed on their final day, and (2) that we each, (as we have been gifted), would become trained via the scriptures to do every good work that would come our way to the best of our ability.

Point 1:

2Timothy 2:15 - -
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

and continuing with
Point 2:

2Timothy 3:16-17 - - (16)
All [holy] scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. (17) That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

What I have been taught by other good souls via the Holy Spirit is just do your best and our eternally loving and Holy God will do the rest.

Our Creator God has always been infinitely good and infinitely loving and His plans are super super long term way beyond our short lifetimes of learning experiences in this veil-of-tears we are all in, within this present age in our decaying mortal bodies.

So no matter what "fallible" men would say or teach or the devil would attempt to influence you to believe, just know that the Trinity of God loves you and me and each of us intensely and immeasurably.

To further help in the understanding of some good-hearted believers, I will relate that I have also been taught that some people have continually felt God's loving holy "presence" during worship times at their own church gatherings when they communaly entered into heartfelt worship of their Lord and Savior. From these times I have been taught that this is what the purity of Heaven will "feel" like when we will "all"
[*] be there. [*:
[/FONT]
Colossians 1:20[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]]

So I encourage you to "worship" God with your life and He will make His presence known in a deeper more relational and covenantal way every day you will be in His service during your short sojourn here.

I hope I have encouraged some of you a little today and whoever might someday read this post in the future.

God bless.

Into Jesus' love - we should "all" put our trust eternally,
AJCServant
John 10 & 15 & 17 & Revelation 21
<><> <><

[/FONT]
*: Colossians 1:20 - - And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, OR things in heaven.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]+: 1 John 3:8b - - [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
[/FONT]

Marana tha, INSHALLAH, Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0