Do you want to have kids, or have already decided to have kids (if you're Christian)?

Do you want to have kids, or have already decided to have kids?

• I want to have (a) biological kid(s) / I already have (a) biological kid(s) and always wanted to.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I want to have (a) kid(s), biological or adopted / I already have (a) kid(s) and always wanted to.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I want to have (a) kid(s), but I want to adopt / I already have (an) adopted kid(s), and wanted to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already have (a) biological kid(s). Used to not want kids, but I changed my mind.

• I already have (an) adopted kid(s). Used to not want kids, but I changed my mind.

• I already have kids, biological and adopted. Used to not want kids, but I changed my mind.

• I don't want kids at all.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I'm old enough with no kids to confidently say that I'll be fine without kids.

• I haven't had kids, and I regret it.

• I don't know for sure yet if I want to have (a) kid(s) or not.

• Total voters

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I always wanted children, had two biological ones and did consider adopting some when my other kids were a bit older, but my wife’s health problems and those of our parents made it not feasible. I did run my previous church’s youth group for awhile, and I often consider and refer to all of them as “my kids”.

• Friendly
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Did you vote the second-to-last option? Have you considered adopting?

Yes and no, don't have the financial situation to support kids and single men are not exactly approved of as adoptive fathers very often.
Too many pedos out there have put huge levels of distrust towards single men.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums