✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Waiting for the bus today at the time was alone because had just missed one,

no problem not in a hurry, so a young lady comes to the bus stop and asks me if I

could do her a favor?????

The poor soul had lost her phone, probably left it on the bus she got off,

she wanted me to help her talk to the driver of the next bus.

I told her just ask the driver to make a call on the com radio informing of mislaid telephone and it will go out to all buses.

But she was so very upset and she kept talking, poor soul I understood her predicament,

Through all her talking we had a couple of chuckles, hope she got her phone back .

Then came my bus so I wished her luck.

Now later on I realize I could have asked the driver of my bus to put out a call.

So I really bungled the situation, even so, really hope she got it back.

Wow very interesting. I thought she was going to have you call the phone to see if it rings near her and if not, maybe if someone answers it have them give it to the bus driver.

PS,
Most people pay on the bus with a phone.

So I was not on the ball at all.

Could have helped her much better.

You can pay with your phone on a bus now? How? That's cool.

Something wierd though, those who had gatherd at the bus stop all got on tha same bus as me,
as the bus was pulling away I looked out the window, and she was gone.

Wow very weird. That reminds me of how one time I let a woman on the street use my phone because she said she forget hers at home and needed to call someone to come pick her up or something. So I let her use it. She called one person then 3 or 4 more people and talked for a while to them. Then afterwards I went on home. Then for the next week or 2 a bunch of crazy people kept calling my phone asking for that person I kept telling them they have the wrong number. One day a man called and sounded mean and was like where is she and yelling and was like I know she called from this number now tell me where she is. It scared me. I changed my number after that. It was crazy. I thought he was going to reverse look up my number and come find me. :eek: But that was like 5 years ago, so I guess I can say I'm safe now. LOL

Reactions: Robban
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟652,233.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Wow very interesting. I thought she was going to have you call the phone to see if it rings near her and if not, maybe if someone answers it have them give it to the bus driver.

You can pay with your phone on a bus now? How? That's cool.

Wow very weird. That reminds me of how one time I let a woman on the street use my phone because she said she forget hers at home and needed to call someone to come pick her up or something. So I let her use it. She called one person then 3 or 4 more people and talked for a while to them. Then afterwards I went on home. Then for the next week or 2 a bunch of crazy people kept calling my phone asking for that person I kept telling them they have the wrong number. One day a man called and sounded mean and was like where is she and yelling and was like I know she called from this number now tell me where she is. It scared me. I changed my number after that. It was crazy. I thought he was going to reverse look up my number and come find me. :eek: But that was like 5 years ago, so I guess I can say I'm safe now. LOL

That would have been very smart to have called her phone.

Apparently she had asked the driver for help but the driver was having a bad day

and spoke not so nice to her, also he was maybe late, summertime there are more

bridge openings due to many sailboats.

Will say though I am very slow on the uptake with all this modern stuff so not the right person to ask.

There are no cash payments on buses, long gone, mostly today is used a phone, don't know how it is done, but they hold it up to a screen and if they have pressed the correct code a green light goes on.

I go for free, even over a few regions not just lokal.

That was a little unfortunate your episode, good it is over with.

But with the young lady I met today, she was not angry but very stressed,

hope it went well for her.

Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟652,233.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
No!
After drifting backwards and forwards over the event at the bus stop today.

If I handled it well or not should not enter my mind,

I did what I did because I did, all else would be heresy,

"If only I had....." "If only I had not....."

Away with that!

Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0