Do YOU have a crush on anyone? (37)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First off Awesome news there, gratz sis.

Secondly, just relax. The setting might officially be different, but everything is still the same, except you both know you like each other, and there might at one point or the other be a little more physical contact. Besides, now you can be more free with each other and be completely honest, which is great.

Thanks, good advice. I do hope that we break that touch barrier and become more comfortable with another. Yeah, I love that everything is in the open now..I feel like this was a huge step that we made :). Now I can be more direct and less reserved.

Reactions: Gym
Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟70,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Haha yes it is that guy Vicky. You all crack me up.

It was good news! He likes me too and wants to be more than friends. We are going on a date in the next two weeks :D I have never had this happen to me before. I am so happy yet nervous! I can't even believe that I told him first lol.

Thank you! Just goes to show what can happen when you come out of your shell. A few years ago I would never have told a guy about how I feel!

We have hung out many times but this will be the first date and this is quite nerve wracking for me (never been in a relationship before) but I am very happy :)

Thanks, good advice. I do hope that we break that touch barrier and become more comfortable with another. Yeah, I love that everything is in the open now..I feel like this was a huge step that we made :). Now I can be more direct and less reserved.

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

It was good news! He likes me too and wants to be more than friends. We are going on a date in the next two weeks :D I have never had this happen to me before. I am so happy yet nervous! I can't even believe that I told him first lol.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I AM SO HAPPY! See? :sohappy:!!!!

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :ueee:

YAYYYYYYY I am SO HAPPY for you!!!! :hug::hug::hug: Good luck with this guy and on your date! He is a lucky man indeed! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank you! Just goes to show what can happen when you come out of your shell. A few years ago I would never have told a guy about how I feel!

We have hung out many times but this will be the first date and this is quite nerve wracking for me (never been in a relationship before) but I am very happy :)

This is such amazing news! I'm so happy for you. ^_^ I'm glad that some positive things have come out of this already. :thumbsup:

Have fun on your date... and you know. . .:234: if you want. . . don't forget to tell us how it went. :p

BIG NEWS I HAVE

accidentally clicked unsubscribe so I am replying in order to resubscribe.

I can't even find the unsubscribe button. :D

Upvote 0

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yay! I'm happy too! Congrats!!! :hug:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :ueee:

YAYYYYYYY I am SO HAPPY for you!!!! :hug::hug::hug: Good luck with this guy and on your date! He is a lucky man indeed! :D

Wow, congrats Eyre! That's awesome :thumbsup:

Now you can finally stop worrying whether he likes you or not :p Even though I told you that he did... but nooooo one ever listens to KS :sad:

:p

Oddish! Woohoo! :hug:

That's so cool to hear.

This is such amazing news! I'm so happy for you. ^_^ I'm glad that some positive things have come out of this already. :thumbsup:

Have fun on your date... and you know. . .:234: if you want. . . don't forget to tell us how it went. :p

I can't even find the unsubscribe button. :D

Thank you everyone! :hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mess

Jun 12, 2010
✟16,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Aww thanks! We are not going to rush anything and just see how it goes. It is a relief to know finally that he wants more than friendship. Not knowing was driving me mad!
That's a wise thing to do Oddish. Just let things progress naturally, and work on building a solid foundation. As long as that is in place, things could really become great. Too many people don't nurish that foundation, and then later they pay the price for it.

Upvote 0

.Nevermore.

I &lt;3 Haters
Oct 2, 2011
✟11,970.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
images

images

Here are my crushes. True story.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.