Do YOU have a crush on anyone? (22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I was down at the shop today, that cute girl wasn't working though; the last time we talked she told me she only worked there Mon-Wed, and was telling me that she wasn't very materialistic at all... hahaha, there's more to it than that though. Anyway, aside from her another young lady has been kind of gettin' my attention.

She added me on facebook out of nowhere, we hadn't really said much to one another since that happened(about a few months ago); but, suddenly she and I have been flirting a bit back and forth. She's 18, and being that I'm 28 this one is a little awkward; but whatever, she's got a lot of integrity to her and I think we'd get along really well if the age thing isn't too much of a factor.

I like her name too, it's Tatyana...

I wanted to show a decent picture of her, but most of her pics are duck-faced or photoshop'd. This is the best I could do, and no it isn't her child.

tatyana.jpg

Ahh well, here's a photoshop'd one as well:

tatyana2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
don't believe in luck, but I get what you're gettin' at :) haha; and yeah, she is very pretty. That's probably mostly due to her age though(as much as I hate to admit it), she is 18 and will experience another growth spurt around 24; but yeah, haha, we'll see what happens.

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ah, the "womanly" change in the mid-20s.....good luck she still looks the same after that.

She could look better though, so good luck to thou. :)

You'll still be chasing 18-year-olds when you're 50-something, won't you?

If there's a road trip going on here, I suggest going out west :)

Upvote 0

thekwizzitiveone

Check out the pictures of my handmade books! :)
Aug 11, 2004
My house! :)
Visit site
✟3,799.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ah, the "womanly" change in the mid-20s.....good luck she still looks the same after that.

She could look better though, so good luck to thou. :)

What the heck is this "womanly" change in the mid-twenties you all are referring to? The way you guys put it, it's sounds like I'm gonna get really unattractive soon...

I'm worried...
And also confused.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's not bad, it's just....different.

And I'm already over teens and their drama scrap, thank you. :)

Haha, yeah they can certainly have a lot of drama at times; especially teen girls.

I enjoy a good looking woman as well, but I must profess(as usual) that I really do enjoy their youthfulness, lack of baggage, and their ability to always look forwards.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
it depends on your body-type I suppose, and you'll probably lose the babyface as well; your hips will push out a little wider, thighs will generally get a little thicker, you'll probably develop bags under your eyes, maybe signs of crows feet, you could be getting the droopy tricep effect, ... do I really have to go on??? :sorry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.