Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Crystal.

This guy I met at a party. Straight away, I noticed him, it wasn't that I was attracted to him but he stood out. Anyway, he seems nice but I haven't seen him for a month because I told him I couldn't meet up till after my exams. Now my exams are finished, he wants us to both go to Dartmoor together. He isn't really my type, but now I am seeing that he is a nice guy and I should give him a chance, especially now that I am working on getting over the other guy.

Whoo, sounds like a good foundation for friendship if nothing else :)

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
angrycat.jpg

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
R

Riot Riot Riot

Random thought.

What comes after a crush? Like when it gets too big to be called one yet nothing will ever happen but the feelings just stay strong and wont fade? Just a super huge crush?
Good question. :confused:

Also, are crushes the same thing as "liking" someone? :scratch: My IRL friend says no, that you only start to "like" someone after you've met them and whatnot. I'm so clueless when it comes to all this mushy stuff. ^_^

Upvote 0

ampbelle3130

i melt in Your peace - it's overwhelming.
Mar 19, 2010
oregon!
✟10,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Random thought.

What comes after a crush? Like when it gets too big to be called one yet nothing will ever happen but the feelings just stay strong and wont fade? Just a super huge crush?

That, sir, is a good question.
*scratches head*
i have no idea.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.