Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then Jesus wasted His breath giving us the Gospel of the Kingdom and His two commandments. It like the serpent asking Eve 'surely he didn't mean that'. Jesus didn't mean what he said about repenting of what got man kicked out of the Garden in the first place... our self serving ways and our self determination of what is good and evil? Do we think we can have it both ways?

Hi and the KINGDOM of HEAVEN and its message is found in Matt 10:5 !!

#1 Don't go to the Gentiles , or to the Samaritans !!

#2 But do to the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL !!

#3 Verse 7 and 8 explains what the preaching of the KINGDOM of HEAVENS MEANS !!

Can you obey it ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which are you willing to reject, the traditional self serving ways of man or the ways of the Kingdom??

Hi and 2 Cor 3:13-16 says that Israel has been set aside , and dispensationalism is what we are to teach as Eph 3:9 is to make all men see what is the fellowship of the MYSTERY is our commission !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then Jesus wasted His breath giving us the Gospel of the Kingdom and His two commandments. It like the serpent asking Eve 'surely he didn't mean that'. Jesus didn't mean what he said about repenting of what got man kicked out of the Garden in the first place... our self serving ways and our self determination of what is good and evil? Do we think we can have it both ways?

Jesus, during the 4 Gospels, was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel. He stated that to the Canaanite lady.

Paul himself stated in Romans 15:8

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

The GOK was only meant for the Jews, it was not meant for Gentiles, we are under the gospel of grace given to the Apostle Paul.

Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So do most Acts 2 dispensationalists believe that it was set aside in Acts 2, before Pentecost?

I honestly don't know what most Acts 2 dispensationalists believe... I am in the process of learning.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I honestly don't know what most Acts 2 dispensationalists believe... I am in the process of learning.

Hi and in 2 Cor 3:13-16 , the HOLY SPIRIT is already explaining why Israel is to be set aside !!

It began when Moses put a VAIL to cover his face that showednthe GLORY OF THR LORD !

Also , Isa 6 and Luke 13:6-9 says it also !!

Israel was set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and in 2 Cor 3:13-16 , the HOLY SPIRIT is already explaining why Israel is to be set aside !!

It began when Moses put a VAIL to cover his face that showednthe GLORY OF THR LORD !

dan p

Oh, you are an Acts 28 dispensationalist? That is rare indeed.

Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

dan p

Hi Dan! Thanks for the reply, but I fail to see how the Scriptures you reference say what you think they say.

2 Corinthians 3:13-16 simply show that the Jewish people failed to understand and believe that Jesus was their Messiah. This implies that the Jews as a nation had already been set aside by the time 2 Corinthians had been written.

Isaiah 6 was directed at the Jews of Isaiah's day, and the following generation who would be dispersed. Jesus applies the passage to the Jews of His day, true, but that application was made in Matthew 13... this would be when at least some dispensationalists say Israel was set aside.

Luke 13:6-9 indicates that the Jewish people had one more year before being set aside. Acts 28 is a lot further into the future than that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, you are an Acts 28 dispensationalist? That is rare indeed.

Hi and I meant that Israel was set aside in Acts 28 and I am Acts 9:6 dispensationalist !!

At one time we mhad 4 Acts 28 , and and Acts 13 and one Acts 2 all at the same time , and we are all Acts 9 , now !!

dan p

Upvote 0