Do Liberals Make it Hard for Blacks to Succeed?

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Liberals, capital L often treat "others" as if they can't fend for themselves. Racists are not in play here, as well agree they are not important in the discussion.
By "your" definition you are racist because you treat liberals different.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As a liberal, I'm here to tell you that you are wrong about Liberals.

Typical move from some conservatives.
LOL, that hypocrisy, it's really rich. "You're wrong about liberals, but I'm right about conservatives".
I'm not a conservative, I just don't like idiots.

And I'm sorry, but most liberals, are idiots.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Spoken like a true Conservative that has no idea of what liberals think. Liberals, like conservatives, do not all think alike. Most blacks, are liberals politically, most minorities are liberals politically, so do these groups think that they are different, or do they want to be treated as equals?

I agree with the concept that you laid out about how to treat other people but why do you not do the same with liberals?
A set of ideas, political or not, can be treated wide spread the same.

If you subscribe to a political ideology, you can be judged based on that ideology because it is an absolute.
Most liberals, most, of course I'm not an idiot, and I wouldn't like to think you are either, nothing is 100% when it comes to opinions. But most liberals, think they're special, or a certain racial identity is special. Who is it treating everybody differently based on class, or race? Widespread, it's liberals, so you can safely assume that the liberal ideology fosters this type of behavior.

It's an educated opinion.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Most blacks are liberals politically. Most Kluckers are conservatives. Does this say something about liberals and conservatives as a whole?
Actually, most "Kluckers" are Nazis. Which is not conservatism.
Geez, your liberalism really has brainwashed you..

But good on you, obviously vilifying a certain set of ideas, while uplifting an unrelated racial political affiliation, ALL at the same time vilifying us for criticizing liberals harshly.
Did you think about your post before you posted it?

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bottom line: Don't be an idiot. All political ideologies have some aspect that goes against God, and the bible. Among those, liberals are against it the most. I don't subscribe to a political ideology (fully aware it says republican on my profile but I don't know how to change it, although if I had to pick one republican would be the most satisfactory to my cause), I subscribe to the set of ideas that is right, the word of God, anything that steps outside of that is stupid.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I have provided as much evidence for my position as either of you (@jimmyjimmy and @Wolfe) have for yours.

You two can continue to live with your delusions about liberals, doesn't affect me. My experience, though, is that people who talk/think like you live solidly in the Fox/Breitbart/Limbaugh echo chamber. That's a sad place to be.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have provided as much evidence for my position as either of you (@jimmyjimmy and @Wolfe) have for yours.

You two can continue to live with your delusions about liberals, doesn't affect me. My experience, though, is that people who talk/think like you live solidly in the Fox/Breitbart/Limbaugh echo chamber. That's a sad place to be.
So you criticize us for having preconceived notions about liberals (all the while saying that we're wrong about liberals while you're right about us which is false on many levels), while having preconceived notions how I spend my TV time, and where I get my ideas..

I get my ideas from common sense, you seem to get your ideas from a childs mind, I'm right, you're wrong la la la lal la la.
I have plenty of platforms and reasons to disagree with ALL liberals, including you.

You are a very sad and hypocritical individual pal, grow up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
So you criticize us for having preconceived notions about liberals (all the while saying that we're wrong about liberals while you're right about us which is false on many levels), while having preconceived notions how I spend my TV time, and where I get my ideas..

I get my ideas from common sense, you seem to get your ideas from a childs mind, I'm right, you're wrong la la la lal la la.
I have plenty of platforms and reasons to disagree with ALL liberals, including you.

You are a very sad and hypocritical individual pal, grow up.

I said that it has been my experience that people who spout ideas like yours get their news from exclusively conservative content. I am happy to hear that you look farther afield than that.

That being said, you still have no idea what or how all liberals think on particular topics.

And, I am quite happy, thank you. And very grown up. Also, I don't think we are pals.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That being said, you still have no idea what or how all liberals think on particular topics.
So you're the poster boy for liberals? I didn't know that, I'm sorry.
Let me say again, the very definition of liberalism, implies that it is against God. And that's dumb.

Typically, liberals are for drugs, abortion, gimme free stuff. And typically they say the most devoid of logic stuff that you could possibly say.
Blacks are oppressed, women are oppressed, trans are oppressed, I'm oppressed.

The former is against the bible, abortion specifically, it's a disgusting vile practice, yet you liberal mask it in this happy go lucky empowering women BS flag. A choice.
How is that not stupid? Virtually every liberal is pro abortion. Just using that, I can discern what they think about other topics. If they're comfortable killing babies, it's safe to assume they're okay with a loooottttaaa other vile stuff.

Except for the N word, that's a big no no. People are too fragile for that.
Typically, liberals spout BS, just as you have, you have proved me wrong none.
How did you hope to prove me wrong by proving me right?

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I said that it has been my experience that people who spout ideas like yours get their news from exclusively conservative content. I am happy to hear that you look farther afield than that.

And, I am quite happy, thank you. And very grown up. Also, I don't think we are pals.

Do you get your news from outlets with a conservative worldview?

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
So you're the poster boy for liberals? I didn't know that, I'm sorry.
Let me say again, the very definition of liberalism, implies that it is against God. And that's dumb.

Typically, liberals are for drugs, abortion, gimme free stuff. And typically they say the most devoid of logic stuff that you could possibly say.
Blacks are oppressed, women are oppressed, trans are oppressed, I'm oppressed.

The former is against the bible, abortion specifically, it's a disgusting vile practice, yet you liberal mask it in this happy go lucky empowering women BS flag. A choice.
How is that not stupid? Virtually every liberal is pro abortion. Just using that, I can discern what they think about other topics. If they're comfortable killing babies, it's safe to assume they're okay with a loooottttaaa other vile stuff.

Except for the N word, that's a big no no. People are too fragile for that.
Typically, liberals spout BS, just as you have, you have proved me wrong none.
How did you hope to prove me wrong by proving me right?

You have a nonsensical view of liberalism. And, I never claimed to be the "poster boy." My point is that there is no poster boy. Liberals, like conservatives, are a diverse bunch.

Do you get your news from outlets with a conservative worldview?

Yes, thanks for asking.

Upvote 0