Created well and commanded to be sick
Jun 10, 2011
✟1,191.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Hmm...very interesting. What is this?

To me it looks like a confession that you really did start with crystallized presuppositions, created a problem, orchestrated the chaos, and chuckled while your disingenous dialectic tried to play out. It has been a one-sided airing of sour grapes and prejudices.

Nope, but I will say that every response I've read here, and elsewhere, has only further pushed me away from this religion. It shows me more than ever that I am on the right path.

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός
Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blueforest said:
There's really no answers. I don't have questions, I have list after list of disgusting grievances with things I've experienced, heard, read and saw. There's no salve for that wound.
Nope, but I will say that every response I've read here, and elsewhere, has only further pushed me away from this religion. It shows me more than ever that I am on the right path.

Right. No, in this quote you admitted that there are no possible answers which you are willing to accept, as well as that you think there are no possible answers to the question.

Furthermore, you revealed that your main priority is to take out your sour grapes and frustrations on everyone whom you deem to be a "fundy."

The cat is out of the bag now.

Upvote 0

Blueforest

Created well and commanded to be sick
Jun 10, 2011
✟1,191.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Right. No, in this quote you admitted that there are no possible answers which you are willing to accept, as well as that you think there are no possible answers to the question.

Furthermore, you revealed that your main priority is to take out your sour grapes and frustrations on everyone whom you deem to be a "fundy."

The cat is out of the bag now.

I'm not going to accept someone's view that advocates that under certain circumstances, killing innocent children is okay. You are right.

Haven't I been saying this all along?

Sour grapes? Not really. More like absolute revoltion.

The premise was given ages ago:

Either we accept the view which destroys God's moral character, as well as our own, we say God did not say it, or we sweep it under the rug like an aborted baby. The last option is not acceptable, so it's either a or b. I choose the latter.

Upvote 0