DNA and dinosaurs

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not YEC. I believe in an old earth. I believe that the creation that now exists was God's second after destroying the first. However, I also find the ages quoted by evolutionists to be implausible. One of the concepts dear to evolutionists is that dinosaur fossils show great age. Since dinosaurs are old, the rocks adjacent must be old too. So, the evolutionist uses one unproveable age to "prove" another.

This theory has now proven to be fallacious. DNA, which decays rapidly, has been found in dinosaur fossils. This shakes the very foundation of Darwinian evolution. No longer can evolutionists point to hundreds of millions of years for creatures to evolve. Of course, they can. There is no limit to the mental gymnastics that evolutionists employ. The following link describes the dilemma facing evolutionists.

Incontrovertible Dinosaur DNA Reported – CEH

I used to have a link on another computer of ancient artwork in paintings and on pottery, etc, of dinosaurs accurately depicted, long before Darwin came along and dinosaur fossils were being dug up and assembled.

Some of the artwork showed a dinosaur being hunted and killed.

The only way they could be so accurately drawn and sculpted, was that they’d seen them alive.

Carl Baugh also has footprints from a Texas riverbed of dinosaur tracks overlaid with human footprints, verified as real by diagnostic imaging showing compression of the ground as the footprints were made.

• Agree
Reactions: coffee4u
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I used to have a link on another computer of ancient artwork in paintings and on pottery, etc, of dinosaurs accurately depicted, long before Darwin came along and dinosaur fossils were being dug up and assembled.

Some of the artwork showed a dinosaur being hunted and killed.

The only way they could be so accurately drawn and sculpted, was that they’d seen them alive.

Carl Baugh also has footprints from a Texas riverbed of dinosaur tracks overlaid with human footprints, verified as real by diagnostic imaging showing compression of the ground as the footprints were made.
Absolutely possible. It is interesting to me that that every culture has reference to dragons. And that is way before international travel was a thing. How did societies have dragon stories, independently, if there was no such thing? There is a great deal that science only pretends to know and evidence that is inconvenient and so ignored.

• Agree
Reactions: chad kincham
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely possible. It is interesting to me that that every culture has reference to dragons. And that is way before international travel was a thing. How did societies have dragon stories, independently, if there was no such thing? There is a great deal that science only pretends to know and evidence that is inconvenient and so ignored.

Because dragons were what dinosaurs were previously called. Every culture had it's own way of recounting and embellishing tales about them.
People like to say 'dinosaurs are not in the Bible' Well of course they aren't, how could a word invented in 1841 be found in scripture written from before the time of Christ?

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Because dragons were what dinosaurs were previously called. Every culture had it's own way of recounting and embellishing tales about them.
People like to say 'dinosaurs are not in the Bible' Well of course they aren't, how could a word invented in 1841 be found in scripture written from before the time of Christ?
Of course, you could be wrong. "Dragon" appears in the KJV, 1611. It is a 13th century word, derived from Latin and found in old French.

"mid-13c., dragoun, a fabulous animal common to the conceptions of many races and peoples, from Old French dragon and directly from Latin draconem (nominative draco) "huge serpent, dragon," from Greek drakon (genitive drakontos) "serpent, giant seafish," apparently from drak-, strong aorist stem of derkesthai "to see clearly," from PIE *derk- "to see" (source also of Sanskrit darsata- "visible;" Old Irish adcondarc "I have seen;" Gothic gatarhjan "characterize;" Old English torht, Old High German zoraht "light, clear;" Albanian dritë "light").

Upvote 0