Dmitry Isckov of 2045.com is going to make transhumanism a reality by 2045 during our lifetimes

Vyrzaharak

Jul 8, 2017
Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
✟18,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Science had isolated the particular chromosome responsible for aging, years ago. It's called the Telomere chromosome, and by triggering it they've managed to reverse aging in mice. (There also was a report of one tech firm's CEO undergoing an experiment herself to reverse aging by 20 years and she succeeded.) I suspect Dmitry Iskov is being conservative, that we're probably looking at 2030~'35 rather than 2045.

• 2045.com
Do I think transhumanism will happen during my lifetime?

I am very scared it will, and the scary part is that he also wants to make religion obsolute too. He wants to make death obsolete completely and he wants to creat avators to transfer our consiciounes from our biological body and transfer it to some avator. I am afraid it will happen and it will happen really really soon! Dmitry Itskov is a billionaire and he will do whatever it takes to make that happen! Would jesus even allow this? How would we get into the lords presence in heaven if they create something like this and force everyone to live forever? Help me God! Do you think this will happen or will they fail?

You've been part of it through your entire life. It should go without saying since you're on the internet, but you are using a technologically-advanced device to access an invisible network of other tech-advanced devices, hooked through numerous other tech devices, all of which had been with the sole intent of building into the sky...

"Advance" and "innovate" are ambiguous terms, Ygrene. They can mean almost anything to anyone. But, personally, I don't see that putting genetically enhanced nanobots (among other advanced gadgetry) into our bodies would be a 'positive' thing to do, particularly gadgets inserted into what are more or less already healthy brains. I'd rather not become one with 'the Borg.' :cool: In fact, my faith in Christ tells me that resistance to the Borg isn't 'futile.'

Nanotechnology's enhancements include:

• Killing or fighting off:
    • Diseases
    • Viruses
    • Cancer
  • Changing muscle mass, allowing:
    • Increased Carrying Capacity
    • Stronger bodies
    • Faster bodies

Nothing that we don't already do either, just it won't require taking pills or utilizing thousands of manhours (like in my case, I was required to undergo a surgical operation a decade ago for the removal of my colon).

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nanotechnology's enhancements include:

• Killing or fighting off:
    • Diseases
    • Viruses
    • Cancer
  • Changing muscle mass, allowing:
    • Increased Carrying Capacity
    • Stronger bodies
    • Faster bodies

Nothing that we don't already do either, just it won't require taking pills or utilizing thousands of manhours (like in my case, I was required to undergo a surgical operation a decade ago for the removal of my colon).
Thanks for the pointers, Vyrzaharak. But I'm already aware of this ... :cool: ...and it doesn't change my previous view that I expressed before.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

Vyrzaharak

Jul 8, 2017
Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
✟18,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the pointers, Vyrzaharak. But I'm already aware of this ... :cool: ...and it doesn't change my previous view that I expressed before.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

I don't ever necessarily post anything with the sole intent to change the views of the person I'm talking to, and my previous post is no different. ;^)

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0