Dmitry Isckov of 2045.com is going to make transhumanism a reality by 2045 during our lifetimes

Theokayman1

Jun 13, 2017
Dallas
✟16,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • 2045.com
Do I think transhumanism will happen during my lifetime?

I am very scared it will, and the scary part is that he also wants to make religion obsolute too. He wants to make death obsolete completely and he wants to creat avators to transfer our consiciounes from our biological body and transfer it to some avator. I am afraid it will happen and it will happen really really soon! Dmitry Itskov is a billionaire and he will do whatever it takes to make that happen! Would jesus even allow this? How would we get into the lords presence in heaven if they create something like this and force everyone to live forever? Help me God! Do you think this will happen or will they fail?

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • 2045.com

I am very scared it will, and the scary part is that he also wants to make religion obsolute too. He wants to make death obsolete completely and he wants to creat avators to transfer our consiciounes from our biological body and transfer it to some avator. I am afraid it will happen and it will happen really really soon! Dmitry Itskov is a billionaire and he will do whatever it takes to make that happen! Would jesus even allow this? How would we get into the lords presence in heaven if they create something like this and force everyone to live forever? Help me God! Do you think this will happen or will they fail?

....yeah, all of the Ray Kurzweil wannabees are going to give it their best shot to have a taste of "Vanilla Sky"... (my cryptic comment is intended).

I wouldn't worry about the 'transhumanism' side of technology too much, Theokayman. Rather, I think it will be the Surveillance and A.I. side of technology that will be the overriding problem, and it will play into empowering the oncoming Anti-Christ regime. But don't take my word for it...just sit with me while sipping lemonade and watch it all roll on by. Psalm 2 :cool:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

Hall

God is good
Jun 17, 2016
Colorado
✟30,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's not good to obsess with things that aren't certain, keep your mind on God and He will give you peace.

5The Lord watches over you—

the Lord is your shade at your right hand;

6the sun will not harm you by day,

nor the moon by night.

7The Lord will keep you from all harm—

he will watch over your life;

8the Lord will watch over your coming and going

both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121

Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay glad you think so. Yeah I don't know why they think they can.

They think they can do this because they also think that artificial intelligence and computer power will increase to a point by 2045 where they will help humanity figure out how to achieve 'life enhancement' options.

My estimation, however, is that the reality will be that Artificial Intelligence and computer power will definitely increase, but these things will just enable an oppressive state surveillance beyond anything we have even today.

But physical immortality and avatar replacements? I highly doubt these will become a reality.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well Elon Musk is talking about this idea as well. To not become "a housepet to the AI," he said we need to get a chip in our brain to keep up, cause creating AI would be "summoning the demon" I dont know if that implant implies the mark of the beast or beast system or whatever, but i wouldnt be surprised if it did come in this century.

Notice while discussing his theories on AI, gordie rose says dwave is "like an altar to an alien god." (when do computer scientists talk like that?) CERN is using these Dwave quantum computers to tear the veil. Modern day tower of babel.

Anthony Patch is well versed on CERN and Dwave and AI, and he is a believer. I highly suggest you look into his work on youtube. God remains in control, i doubt He is shocked or surprised by any of this, so dont worry too much :) (not to imply that u r)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's get serious about this for a moment.

This clown thinks he can make death obsolete among other things within the next 30 years and mankind still doesn't know what gender it is, or if a baker can make a cake, or even what causes Cancer or Autism...

There is probably a better chance of me becoming a billionaire than this happening. I am starting a GoFundMe page if you would like to contribute :)

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
  • 2045.com

Transhumanism will be commonplace before 2045.

And, every religion including atheism will be obsolete by 2045.

• Agree
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Transhumanism will be commonplace before 2045.

And, every religion including atheism will be obsolete by 2045.

Yes, transhumanism as a belief system (probably) will be commonplace...but all of the fulfillment of its promises of an Avatar future for humanity won't be. It will remain vanilla pie in the sky.

So, eventually, they'll have to have transhumanist apologists to explain why the avatar project never quite reaches fruition... ;) while at the same time they'll just keep getting everyone 'hooked into' the transhumanist dream. I can see this happening, I already have one relative who is sold on the transhumanist agenda and has turned his back on Christian faith.

2PhiloVoid

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Seriously? That sucks. But it's beyond my control.
I dont know if by 2045, but albert pike, a leading freemason wrote that, yes, atheism would even be let go in the new world religion, when they force everyone to bow down to lucifer. After the great deception for sure. Who knows tho.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, transhumanism as a belief system (probably) will be commonplace...but all of the fulfillment of its promises of an Avatar future for humanity won't be. It will remain vanilla pie in the sky.

So, eventually, they'll have to have transhumanist apologists to explain why the avatar project never quite reaches fruition... ;) while at the same time they'll just keep getting everyone 'hooked into' the transhumanist dream. I can see this happening, I already have one relative who is sold on the transhumanist agenda and has turned his back on Christian faith.

2PhiloVoid

You think transhumanism is to advance and innovate human experience?

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Seriously? That sucks. But it's beyond my control.

It won't suck if you like transhumanism.

Whatever the woe is we are to blame for our own demise, or success (if you think God could care less, which sounds like a possibility.)

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You think transhumanism is to advance and innovate human experience?

"Advance" and "innovate" are ambiguous terms, Ygrene. They can mean almost anything to anyone. But, personally, I don't see that putting genetically enhanced nanobots (among other advanced gadgetry) into our bodies would be a 'positive' thing to do, particularly gadgets inserted into what are more or less already healthy brains. I'd rather not become one with 'the Borg.' :cool: In fact, my faith in Christ tells me that resistance to the Borg isn't 'futile.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0