United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello, all,

Yes, I know you're tired of my posts because some of you assume I'm just a nutty conspiracy theorist. But I want to share this video with you, and I'd like your thoughts on it, especially the one guy whose name I can't remember, but he's the second guy to Klaus Schwab.

The reason I'm sharing this video is because of what the World Economic Forum is and has been planning for years. And it seems to me, with what happened with the covid mess and the pushed mandates and shots, along with this war, that they are trying hard to destroy the existing economy to do their "Great Reset". And what they are wanting to do, especially on the changing of human's biologically, is purely that of the evil one. What are your thoughts on what Schwab, but especially the dark-haired man represents and says?

In advance, I appreciate your taking the time to look at this and share your thoughts.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
There's nothing wrong with being a "conspiracy theorist"

I just means you think for yourself

Lol. I'm not a conspiracy theorist I'm just some guy watching all the pieces fall into place.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,740.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Nothing wrong with being informed, as long as it doesn't become an obsession. We know from the word where this world is going and that Jesus is coming again. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hello, all,

Yes, I know you're tired of my posts because some of you assume I'm just a nutty conspiracy theorist. But I want to share this video with you, and I'd like your thoughts on it, especially the one guy whose name I can't remember, but he's the second guy to Klaus Schwab.

The reason I'm sharing this video is because of what the World Economic Forum is and has been planning for years. And it seems to me, with what happened with the covid mess and the pushed mandates and shots, along with this war, that they are trying hard to destroy the existing economy to do their "Great Reset". And what they are wanting to do, especially on the changing of human's biologically, is purely that of the evil one. What are your thoughts on what Schwab, but especially the dark-haired man represents and says?

In advance, I appreciate your taking the time to look at this and share your thoughts.

That whole “you won’t own anything and you’ll be happy?”
Or is it a whole eco investment?
The first is lame and would never work outside the digital world. Like technically you don’t own any digital copies of anything you buy. Anyways, the whole you won’t own any thing and be happy is kinda going back to the feudal system.
Eco investment is fine and should happen.
Also, many are calling different things under the same umbrella term the great reset, which is the post Covid economy.
Like the post dot com burst, etc.
Just wait and watch.
Or buy contingency amount of gold & silver & nickel and bury it in your basement/root cellar/somewhere in your house if you’re really concerned. Which I mean, I’d be doing regardless if I was stateside no matter what cause I’m a weirdo lol.

honestly, I think it’s fine. It’s just over blown.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Thanks. I do. Once I became an independent in the political arena over a decade ago, and just stick to my principles and standards, I'm able to see things much more clearer.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That whole “you won’t own anything and you’ll be happy?”
Or is it a whole eco investment?
The first is lame and would never work outside the digital world. Like technically you don’t own any digital copies of anything you buy. Anyways, the whole you won’t own any thing and be happy is kinda going back to the feudal system.
Eco investment is fine and should happen.
Also, many are calling different things under the same umbrella term the great reset, which is the post Covid economy.
Like the post dot com burst, etc.
Just wait and watch.
Or buy contingency amount of gold & silver & nickel and bury it in your basement/root cellar/somewhere in your house if you’re really concerned. Which I mean, I’d be doing regardless if I was stateside no matter what cause I’m a weirdo lol.

honestly, I think it’s fine. It’s just over blown.
No, that is tame compared to what the other guy says. Please listen to his presentation in the video and then his words in another interview in the video. It's about changing us biologically and the other nefarious and horrible things they think are great progress - making us no longer human. When I talked to my close friend from church, she said it sounded like Satan was giving him the words or speaking right through him. It's chilling.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
No, that is tame compared to what the other guy says. Please listen to his presentation in the video and then his words in another interview in the video. It's about changing us biologically and the other nefarious and horrible things they think are great progress - making us no longer human. When I talked to my close friend from church, she said it sounded like Satan was giving him the words or speaking right through him. It's chilling.
I’ll do it tomorrow…it’s late here and I don’t want it to give me nightmares!
:234:

Reactions: Dorothea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,467,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy.

and for the record, Dot, you aren’t a nutty conspiracy theorist. having met you in person on more than one occasion I can vouch that you are a real sweetheart.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hello, all,

Ok I watched it.
So.
Yes, the guy is creepy.
The host is annoying though. There are logical fallacies in his argument.
Like the whole worldwide cyberattack. The governments of the government intel agencies of the world have been stating this for the last ten twenty years. Basically since the internet started getting really really popular. It has to do with Zero Days.
Don’t worry about this.
All this surveillance etc etc has even been forecasted in dystopian novels.
There is nothing new under the sun.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, all,

The funny thing about conspiracy theory's now days ....the keep getting proven as true.

I saw this the other day on Rumble and I was reminded of a video I saw maybe 5 months ago in reference to the programming or controlling of the human mind. I may have saved the link somewhere, but can't find it.
It was a woman scientist doing the podcast from her home .... she had worked for ??? (don't remember) where they openly in meetings (she had video of) spoke about the design of the vaccine being a gateway to programing the human mind....and she also mentioned the year 2030.... I didn't pay much attention to it because of all the stuff floating around ....but this video certainly lends a bit more credibility to it.

• Friendly
Reactions: Dorothea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lord have mercy.

and for the record, Dot, you aren’t a nutty conspiracy theorist. having met you in person on more than one occasion I can vouch that you are a real sweetheart.
Thank you so much, Father.

Reactions: ArmyMatt
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ok I watched it.
So.
Yes, the guy is creepy.
The host is annoying though. There are logical fallacies in his argument.
Like the whole worldwide cyberattack. The governments of the government intel agencies of the world have been stating this for the last ten twenty years. Basically since the internet started getting really really popular. It has to do with Zero Days.
Don’t worry about this.
All this surveillance etc etc has even been forecasted in dystopian novels.
There is nothing new under the sun.
The host is a comedian. I just care about what is said by the guy.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,740.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol. I'm not a conspiracy theorist I'm just some guy watching all the pieces fall into place.

Yes, pieces falling into place. Even the most sceptical sceptic can surely see some significance in world events. For example, it's now a global world, with global brands and instant global communications. Even a century ago, this was not the case. A century ago we would not be able to communicate like this! History is linear, we're heading towards a certain point, a tremendous new beginning. God Bless :)

Upvote 0