Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just saw this....we should all pray for God's intervention to stop this insanity now. This is dated very recently, and with all that Jihad going on in Iraq and Syria to establish a Caliphate it is clear that violent Islamists are being emboldened to spread bloodshed throughout the Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW6wCd8mC2c

Pray!

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I once produced a t-shirt that read:

لا إكراه قي الدين​

I was disappointed that the shirt never arrived when I ordered it for myself. It means "there is no compulsion in religion," and it is a quote from the very words of the Qur'aan.

If there is no compulsion in religion, why do they want to compel the world to believe in Islam? If not by persuasion, then by force...

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What, is Pakistan now hoping to invade Israel?? I, myself a kaafir (كافر - infidel), would never want to live under the "rule of the Qur'aan"!
This! :thumbsup:

Had to put up with it during 13 years of marriage - it is a system of fear.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There was quite an uproar in the UK recently about how some of our schools were being overrun by Islamists and I had to do a facepalm. I mean the information is out there and free for everyone to see. I was not surprised at what reached the news because I've seen varying degrees of it myself at the various supply contracts I've done over the years. I was surprised that it took them this long to flag it up.

A quick google will have the authorities see that the religion says the only reason to be away from an Islamic country is to either study or convert the country to Islam. yet we have this.

Prayers definitely needed more than ever now.

Upvote 0

Ahavah

Old School
Nov 4, 2004
✟9,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

janwoG

My heart leads me to Messianic Judaism
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Thailand
✟48,946.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I think the 3rd world war is likely to happen or has already begun. What is Western doing? Forsake Christianity and commit ethno suicide by massive abortion. Israel had lost her land in forsaking Ha Shem in the past. We are witnessing the same in Europe (inclusive Russia). For the time being Islamism is mainly killing Muslims and “moderate” Muslims seem to be passive about that in our countries.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I think the 3rd world war is likely to happen or has already begun. What is Western doing? Forsake Christianity and commit ethno suicide by massive abortion. Israel had lost her land in forsaking Ha Shem in the past. We are witnessing the same in Europe (inclusive Russia). For the time being Islamism is mainly killing Muslims and “moderate” Muslims seem to be passive about that in our countries.

Well the West had wars when they were Christian too . . . and before becoming Christian as well. There may be a lot of abortion but "the West" is still growing since more and more immigrants are becoming - for all intents and purposes - Western. Is this a good thing?
No.

The West is one of the worst Babylons, one of the most dangerous Egypts, of all time. Satan has certainly caught more people with honey than with force - and the honey-sweet temptations of the Western world have destroyed more Jews than the forceful persections of the past which hardened them.

This is the EXACT LESSON we learn from the story of Balaam in the book of Bamidbar. He causes the Moabiyas to tempt the sons of Israel which was even more dangerous than the Egyptian, Amalekite (incl Haman), Assyrian, Babylonian, or Nazi persecutions which in practice hardened and strengthened in many ways the Jews. Indeed there would be no Israeli state today otherwise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0