Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
rightlydividingtheword said:
The twelve preached a gospel that was in line with the kingdom message,and totally to confirm prophecy. Pauls message has no prophetic correlation.
The fact is the apostleship of paul is a total enigma, can you even explain to me why Jesus would commision Paul to preach the same gospel to the same people? Why jesus would pick twelve apostles (twelve tribes of Isreal) and teach them for three years, and then from heaven raise up paul to preach the same gospel,thaht doesn't make sense.
Pauls apostleship, and message are unique to the body of christ

amen rightly dividing...its so clear even a third grader could see it. OH well. All we are required to do is to show people what message is in effect today...what they do with it is between them and God...but I have a feeling there will be many ASHAMED workmen in that day, whaddaya YOU think?;)

Upvote 0

Markea

Aug 3, 2005
✟6,561.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
eph3Nine said:
amen rightly dividing...its so clear even a third grader could see it. OH well. All we are required to do is to show people what message is in effect today...what they do with it is between them and God...but I have a feeling there will be many ASHAMED workmen in that day, whaddaya YOU think?;)

NOW, there's that good (well, let's not get too carried away) ol' eph spirit..

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Mid Acts, Pauline, Dispy to the max!
Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
rightlydividingtheword said:
Romans 11:11
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

What was Isreal status before falling my calvinist brother (reformed anglican)?

Romans 11:25-27
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

What does "blindness in part" mean?
What exactly is that covenant with unto them mean?

Good post, brother. I fear that many are ignorant of this mystery and to whom the covenant really IS. Israel is still awaiting the forgiveness of sins they long for as a Nation. We HAVE our forgiveness "up front"...yeeee haw!:clap: :clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.