Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't bought it yet. I have everything else they've ever released (including their cover of Stryper's "More Than A Man")
I've heard the new song, and seen the video and am not impressed by it. It doesn't seem to be as hard-edged as their previous work.

Reactions: pro_odeh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pro_odeh

-=Disciple of Jesus Christ=-
Nov 18, 2004
✟27,458.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I haven't had time to listen to all of it, but from what I've heard I'm not that impressed. It's ok. But they have changed their style, maybe to a more popular form, but I like their old style. The lyrics are not the same, and that is what I loved so much about them... But I can give their new album a chance...

God bless!!

Upvote 0

texmex

I'm marching to a different accordian
Feb 8, 2005
In my house
✟19,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The more I listen to it the more I don't like it. I really loved it at first, but now I am sick of it. I can pick up any cd to get the same sound. It wasn't like that with their older stuff. And it was almost all straight from the Bible (well...maybe not all STRAIGHT from it...but yeah). I think it's their new bassists, Joey. He changed them! haha

Upvote 0

pro_odeh

-=Disciple of Jesus Christ=-
Nov 18, 2004
✟27,458.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
texmex said:
The more I listen to it the more I don't like it. I really loved it at first, but now I am sick of it. I can pick up any cd to get the same sound. It wasn't like that with their older stuff. And it was almost all straight from the Bible (well...maybe not all STRAIGHT from it...but yeah). I think it's their new bassists, Joey. He changed them! haha
lol! you might have a point there... If you take a look at their old lyrics, they have a Bible referance to almost every sentance!!
I really hope they do better next time, I have a lot of faith in them! They are the ones who opened my eyes to straight forward christian rock\metal...

Upvote 0

texmex

I'm marching to a different accordian
Feb 8, 2005
In my house
✟19,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
pro_odeh said:
lol! you might have a point there... If you take a look at their old lyrics, they have a Bible referance to almost every sentance!!
I really hope they do better next time, I have a lot of faith in them! They are the ones who opened my eyes to straight forward christian rock\metal...

Yes! The first reason my mom even let me get there CD (my dad can't stand screaming in music. lol), was all the direct scripture. It's sad that it isn't like that now. I too, hope that they make a turn-around.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums