Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, actually, one of the commandments of satanism calls for the destruction of anyone who annoys you and doesn't stop after a warning.
Hey, they got a fair warning, right? :D

I only wonder how many Satanists actually uphold and follow that commandment regularly.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'll go one step further and say that she would've beat the crap out of him whether he believed in God or not.
Agreed. No matter the answer he could have given, it wouldn't make this lady any better of a person.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A metal cane on the head? How is this not attempted murder?
To prove attempted murder, in several states( if not most or all) the INTENT to kill must be proven, In other words, the person have to WANT the victim to die but come up short on doing so and intent can be hard to prove.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think we all agree that disrespectful atheists should be beaten within an inch of their lives with a metal rod. Heck, even if they're not disrespectful. Otherwise, they will just never learn how much Jesus loves them.
I know, right? ;) I am getting pretty good at judging that last inch, tho.

I must confess brother,... I didn't read the article.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How dare he use words in a manner that someone doesn't agree with?! Burn him. Preferably at a stake.
Here, here! Throw another [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] on the fire!

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Public demonstration of personal beliefs has never been good.

Beating someone up for not sharing your beliefs, raping "infidels", blowing yourself up in a crowded market.....

Karma gives a nasty bite, you just watch....

Beheading people at work...or at home...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Only Hispanic atheists.

It's a fine line. Beat an Irish atheist and Guinness pours out, but beat a Scottish atheist and haggis falls out. So always be sure of the ethnicity of the atheist before you beat them.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What on earth? She should not have beaten him and stolen his things despite his answer. Where is the love?
Well, of course she shouldn't have.

The woman mentioned in the article is the type of person that will come up to you on the street and spin a tale of woe for herself, asking for money, rambling on about how she's a good Christian woman. It's all about trying to pull on your heart strings just to loosen your wallet. If you deny her the money she wants, she'll curse you out and cause a scene.

She's probably on drugs. I live in Louisville. People like her tend to be on drugs around here. And- knowing the particular area of town in question makes that even more likely.

I bet she's never even stepped foot in a church. Her sort is usually also ignorant, mostly illiterate, and doesn't care. If you gave her a bible she would never read it, assuming she could anyway. That's how it goes. Dollars to donuts this woman was hanging around to take advantage of the disabled man from the get go. She was looking for any excuse to do her thing.

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Could you all stop with the wisecracks? A disabled man gets beaten and you're all using it as a chance to bash atheism or Christianity. Get over your petty disputes for a moment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
To prove attempted murder, in several states( if not most or all) the INTENT to kill must be proven, In other words, the person have to WANT the victim to die but come up short on doing so and intent can be hard to prove.

Not in this case. Wasn't she there several hours, while he was injured, essentially holding him hostage so to speak?

Then she steals from severely injured, and helpless man?

Did she call for medics?

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The robbing part doesn't make sense...usually when the crazies decide beat people for not agreeing with them, they want to inflict pain as a punishment (in a sick twisted way)...however, robbing usually falls under the "crimes of opportunity" category and not the "crimes of passion" category. It's strange that both occurred in this case.

In any case, I'll make whatever jokes I want about not believing in God...if some idiot want to swing a piece of metal at me...they'd better hope they get me good on the first whack.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
There's lots of folks who claim to be Christians but aren't. What this lady did wasn't Christian at all. It was just meanness mixed with crazy.

That's so true. We are known by our fruit, and her's is rotten.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not in this case. Wasn't she there several hours, while he was injured, essentially holding him hostage so to speak?

Then she steals from severely injured, and helpless man?

Did she call for medics?
I admit I did not read the story. I was just saying that any attempted crime murder, robbery, burglary it does not matter can be hard to prove unless the intent is clear. Many crimes ( even completed ones are intent crimes meaning that the state has to show that you MEANT to commit the act. For example, if I go to a store and honestly FORGET to pay for something that is a defense to shoplifting in most cases.

Upvote 0