Difficulty for Ethiopian believers. Facing prison & family harm. Prison for 2 "shaking faith."

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Mar. 25, 2021 | Israel
    Tough Times for Ethiopian Believers
    [2] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Ethiopian Believers in Israel.

The extreme circumstances of the coronavirus pandemic have led to great highs as well as difficult valleys for Messianic members of the Ethiopian expatriate community in Israel. Many Ethiopian Jews have immigrated to Israel, and some of those have embraced Jesus as Messiah. Read More.

• Mar. 25, 2021 | Saudi Arabia
    Believer Facing Prison and Family Harm
    [2] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Arab convert.

An Arab convert from Saudi Arabia has suffered great difficulties after being exposed as a follower of Jesus. Last year, the believer was open about his faith and was reported to the authorities. Conversion is illegal and punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, and authorities opened an investigation against him. Read More.

• Mar. 25, 2021 | Algeria
    Two Christians Sentenced to Prison for "Shaking Faith"
    [2] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Rachid Seighir and Nouh Hamimi.

A pastor and another Christian have been sentenced in absentia to two years in prison and a $3,745 USD fine for "shaking the faith of Muslims" through their Christian bookstore in Oran, Algeria. Pastor Rachid Seighir was the manager of the bookshop, while Nouh Hamimi worked as a salesperson. The bookstore has been closed since 2017 through an order from the governor of the state. Read More.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Tough Times for Ethiopian Believers
The extreme circumstances of the coronavirus pandemic have led to great highs as well as difficult valleys for Messianic members of the Ethiopian expatriate community in Israel. Many Ethiopian Jews have immigrated to Israel, and some of those have embraced Jesus as Messiah. Read More.

Lord we thank for the faith of the Messianic Ethiopian expatriate believers in Israel. Bless their faith and multiply. Protect them from any and all forms of persecution. Thwart the efforts of all"Hamans" in Israel. Grant these believers to freely worship and learn about you. Meet their daily needs and deliver them from evildoers. In Christ name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Israel and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Ethiopian Believers in Israel
  • Father we thank you for these Ethiopian Jews who have embraced You as the true Messiah. They have placed their faith in Your Son. We ask that as they are facing opposition in Israel that Your message of salvation will convict the hearts of those around them. Protect them and guide these believers every footstep. Because You Live, Amen
    kathleen r - USA
  • Heavenly Father, we know that Your hand of protection and blessing is on every one of these beloved brethren in Christ. Keep them strong in their faith and shield them from poor lost sinners in Israel Continually open the sin-blinded eyes of people there and bring them to salvation. In the precious Name of Jesus, Amen.
    Laura F - USA
  • Dearest Lord, I join them in praying that God will confound the plans of the enemy and I pray that the Lord of all Grace bless and encourage these believers. Amen
    Della H - USA
  • Father God we know your word will stand forever. We pray for our brother and sisters who believe in you to come together and stand in faith against evil, Amen
    jeff h - USA
  • Holy Father, put a hedge around Your children; rise up and confuse the enemy. Confuse the evil they are planning, and bring about justice and truth. Strengthen Your children and let them shine light stars in the universe as they worship You. In Jesus' name, Amen
    Eli S - USA
  • Father, I pray for the Ethiopian believers in Israel. May the Holy Spirit continued to encourage them to live for Christ amidst this persecution. May those in Israel who intend to cause harm recognise their sinful habits, repent, and invite Jesus into their hearts as well. This must be such a trying time for our Ethiopian brothers and sisters. Amen.
    Stephen Y - USA
  • Jesus, Jesus have mercy on my Brethren in Ethiopia & those who have migrated to Israel...send them support, encourage them & keep them safe. Give them courage to keep spreading YOU!
    Lorelle B - USA
  • Father, we ask that you would encourage and bless the Ethiopian believers in Israel. Show them your love and destroy the plans of the enemy. In Jesus name.
    Rhonda F - USA
  • Holy Father, I thank you for bringing Ethiopian believers in Israel to faith in Christ Jesus. I pray that they bear fruit to you Lord, and that you would add to this flock and be glorified in them, as they are greatly encouraged in God, who does provide all good things for them in Christ.
    Sean H - USA
  • Father God please help these Christian Ethiopian Jews. In Jesus name. Amen
    Arnie W - USA
  • Dear Lord, I come asking for support for my brothers & sisters who are believers from Ethiopia. I ask your blessing on them. Give them friendships and fellowship to grow in faith. Give them courage in difficult times. Provide for the physical and spiritual needs they have. Protect their faith. May Israel know Jesus as Messiah to your glory. Amen
    SM D - USA
  • Lord Jesus I pray for my Ethiopian brothers & sisters in Israel & around the world who have come to know Jesus. I pray you would strengthen their faith Lord, open the eyes of those persecuting them and other believers, & please expose your light to this dark world. We need you now more than ever Jesus! Let the great awakening appear! TY Jesus, AMEN!
    Niccole E - USA
  • In the Name of Jesus I pray for the Almighty to hide them in His shadow and be in all times their Rock, their Safety and their Protection.
    Denise - Canada
    Denise D - Canada

• Informative
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0