Did you survive?

the_man

" My heart is spoken for&
Nov 21, 2002
Boulder CO
✟16,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yeah, I noticed it had been super quiet also.  Anyway, my weekend was interesting, didn't do anything Friday but went to a friend of the church's place saturday nite for a lovely dinner.  It was good, most of the couples were a lot older than Shannon and I, but it was a lot of fun. 

Upvote 0

RayNay714

Worshiper and Seeker
Feb 19, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
✟807.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I spent v-day working! That day wasn't too bad though. I got a few cards in my mail box at school and a dozen roses from my sister. They made me cry because I always complain about how no body cares about me on v-day and how boys are the devil (no offense guys) and so it was great what she did for me. Then I went to a bonfire!

Jess

Upvote 0

Wide-eyedWithWonder

The Paradoxical Woman
Dec 19, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟305.00
Faith
Messianic
  I went to an outdoor mall with my friend and her friend who was visiting from UCF.  We had dinner and went shopping.  Somehow, we ended up talking about our "first kiss" experiences.  Then, my friend and I bought these mini cigars that were flavored.  I don't see what's so great about smoking anything.  Gross!  I guess it's just a social thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoieDeVivre

Saved By Grace
Feb 25, 2003
Philippines
Visit site
✟271.00
Faith
Christian
Let's see. . . I went to the office for a meeting, was amused to see deliverymen and -women bringing roses to the office all afternoon, got a bit sad 'cause I knew I wouldn't be getting any, went home, slept my sadness away, woke up for dinner with my parents, spent the rest of the night online.

Flower or no flowers, I know someone up there loves me and His love is all that I'll ever need.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well since this is a Christian Singles forum at least we know that post V-day notes won't include baby bumps...

Alyssa_Milano_Baby_Bump_3.jpg

:sorry: In my head the word bump plus thinking about love = babies ^_^

Upvote 0