Did this man predict Trump presidency in 2007?

Fere222

...Love each other... ‭‭~John‬ ‭13:34‬ ‭
Jul 25, 2016
USA
✟18,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The linked article took me back, not sure what I really think of it. Do you think Trump was God's choice? I am not familiar with who Kim Clement was, but in 2007 he predicted Trump becoming President. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/01/did-this-man-predict-trump-presidency-in-2007/

WASHINGTON – Kim Clement was known as the “singing prophet” before he died Nov. 23, just 15 days after Donald Trump shocked many by winning the presidency.

But if recordings of Clement’s predictions are accurate accounts of what he reportedly said in appearances in 2007, he wouldn’t have been surprised.

Audio recordings of “prophecies” reportedly delivered by Clement nine years ago, long before anyone was taking Trump seriously as a presidential candidate, not only predict his successful bid for the White House, they also say he is God’s choice – and will become known as a “prayerful president.”

“Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord,” the South African Clement bellowed in a recording reportedly made April 4, 2007, in Redding, California.

Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord. And you are alive, you are alive in the midst of it!”

Clement went on to say, or sing, accompanied by his ever-present keyboard: “It shall come to pass that the man I place in the highest office shall go in whispering my name. But God said, when he enters into office, he will be shouting out by the power of the spirit. For I shall fill him with my spirit when he goes into office and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.”

He said something similar, according to the recording, on Feb. 10, 2007: “There will be a praying president, not a religious one, for I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will, God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say, ‘He has hot blood.’ For the spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of hosts.”

“Listen to the word of the Lord, God says, I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts,” Clement continued. “I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and my power, says the Lord of hosts.”

Are the recordings real? Clearly they have been edited.

WND contacted the ministry organization with such questions and was referred to a website where the statements are presented as part of the prophecies from Clement.

Dated April 4, 2007, a “prophecy” from Clement cites an “invasion” of news media and states: “For God said, I am not going to yesterday to bring the past back into existence, but I am moving into the future and bringing it into existence. For this nation shall once again pioneer the greatest move of the Spirit that has ever ever happened, says the Lord. And you are alive, you are alive in the midst of it!”

His specific citations of Trump follow: “The Spirit of God said, this is a moment of resurrection. For the Spirit of God says, honor Me with your praise and acceptance of this that I say to you. This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing, a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace if you wish, into the news media. Where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say. Newsweek, what I want to say. ‘The View,’ what I want to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord! I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the Church, says the Spirit of the Living God!”

The prophecy about Trump had been noticed on Wayne DuPree’s blog.

Read more at Did this man predict Trump presidency – in 2007?

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I seem to remember Clement "prophesying" at one point that there'd be a massive earthquake that would wipe out California and cause people in Hollywood to 'come to God'.

It took a one second Google search to confirm this: KIM CLEMENT: More on

Never happened, but the beauty of charlatans like Clement is that if any earthquake of any appreciable size ever hits California, his supporters will be able to point to it and say "Aha! Kim Clement predicted this!"
Ringo

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I seem to remember Clement "prophesying" at one point that there'd be a massive earthquake that would wipe out California and cause people in Hollywood to 'come to God'.

It took a one second Google search to confirm this: KIM CLEMENT: More on

Never happened, but the beauty of charlatans like Clement is that if any earthquake of any appreciable size ever hits California, his supporters will be able to point to it and say "Aha! Kim Clement predicted this!"
Ringo
Well, it could still happen. I don't know Clement. I have heard of him. I heard he died.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nah, he copied Simpson's writers prediction in 2000.

iu

Upvote 0