Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
...i've been giving this some more thought, and it is quite possible that, since God prefers sweet smelling savors, that when Adam and Eve ate the apple that was offered to them, they developed gas, and that is how God found them later as they hid, because of the odors that they could not hide.....it told on them by sound and smell, so God just followed the sounds and smells, found them, and ousted them and their farts from the garden....
At first, I wanted to ^_^ at that so bad, but then I thought of Genesis 3:3 where they heard the sound of Yahweh Elohiym in the garden....
what sound would that have been? keeping in mind that GOD was the likeness of Adam/Eve and vice verse.

Genesis 1:
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
27 God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.…

http://biblehub.com/genesis/3-8.htm

Genesis 3
3 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day,
and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
(Genesis 3:8)
24 yea, he casteth out the man, and causeth to dwell at the east of the garden of Eden the cherubs and the flame of the sword which is turning itself round to guard the way of the tree of life.

2014-03-30C.gif

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
At first, I wanted to ^_^ at that so bad, but then I thought of Genesis 3:3 where they heard the sound of Yahweh Elohiym in the garden....
what sound would that have been? keeping in mind that GOD was the likeness of Adam/Eve and vice verse.

Genesis 1:
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
27 God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.…

http://biblehub.com/genesis/3-8.htm

Genesis 3
3 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day,
and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
(Genesis 3:8)
24 yea, he casteth out the man, and causeth to dwell at the east of the garden of Eden the cherubs and the flame of the sword which is turning itself round to guard the way of the tree of life.

2014-03-30C.gif

LOL! Except that they were no longer in likeness of God, and neither were their body functions....

in other words they wuz cursed with farts.....

God found it offensive, cuz not only were they odorous, but were as loud as fog horns...

the farts "told" on them....

ev'ry body knows that the curse of farts started wif Satan...he wuzzn't just evil, but he was STINKIN' evil ....and you know what he was doin' when God went lookin' fer Adam? He was behind the scenes laughin'

^_^

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course Adam suffered flatulence.
He possessed a digestive system, didn't he?
He ate food in order not to starve to death, didn't he?
According to the Orthodox Jews, maybe not.

Adam was supposedly created about 8 or 9 am on Day 6 of creation. By noon he had named the animals and then went unconscious for the genesis of Eve. Before 6 pm they ate the fruit and were kicked out.

So depending on when Adam actually ate, he may not have digested enough to generate gas and have it work thru to the end of the system.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL! Except that they were no longer in likeness of God, and neither were their body functions....
in other words they wuz cursed with farts.....
That sounds like pure gaswork to me ......

Upvote 0