Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
What you insist "there is NO mention of " is totally influenced by your obsession.
What you insist "the context is quite clear" is because of the influence of your obsession.
Your insistence that "fasting....the context is FOOD" is reasoning coming out of your obsession.

I would say all your special pleadings here are the reasonings coming out of obsession for your kind of legalism.

Ie. So as to teach Christians "At all costs we must keep our legal obligation to the 4th commandment."
No, I insist those things because they are true. It is YOUR obsession that makes you blind to what the passage actually says and means...

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I insist those things because they are true. It is YOUR obsession that makes you blind to what the passage actually says and means...
And your delusion that all others are blind who do not use your reasoning is not impressive.
Ie. Though the apostle is speaking in verse 5 of special days of one preference or another, all he is really talking about is only food and fasting.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
And your delusion that all others are blind who do not use your reasoning is not impressive.
Ie. Though the apostle is speaking in verse 5 of special days of one preference or another, all he is really talking about is only food and fasting.
It is OK to be mad because you are incorrect. The delusion is squarely YOURS. Special days were days of the week for fasting. You see things that are clearly NOT in the text whatsoever and then scream that others are delusional when they point that out to you. In fact, fasting is prohibited on Shabbat which makes your arguement even more ridiculous.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is OK to be mad because you are incorrect. The delusion is squarely YOURS. Special days were days of the week for fasting. You see things that are clearly NOT in the text whatsoever and then scream that others are delusional when they point that out to you. In fact, fasting is prohibited on Shabbat which makes your arguement even more ridiculous.
Spare me the wishful thinking. I am not "mad" about this disagreement.

And "screaming"? C'mon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Spare me the wishful thinking. I am not "mad" about this disagreement?

And "screaming"? C'mon.
Its not wishful thinking...the only wishful thinking is that you would see and admit your error. So far truth has evaded you and has been wasted on you. So far, you defiantly remain in your error...

Upvote 0