Devout Christian (Seeking Help!)

marco124

Apr 6, 2016
✟7,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself. I am devoted christian and seeking help from the fellow members here. I came across a couple struggling with a sick child in their family. Their first child just got diagnosed with autism and they are struggling to pay their medical bills. They are not asking for money at this point but there is way we can help them. I will post in the appropriate section on how we can help. I am hoping the best for their family and keeping their child in my prayers.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

Hebrews 7.25, which speaks of the Lord Jesus ever living to make intercession for those who love Him and trust Him, is a great verse to meditate on amidst difficulties.

Last edited:
Reactions: marco124
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself. I am devoted christian and seeking help from the fellow members here. I came across a couple struggling with a sick child in their family. Their first child just got diagnosed with autism and they are struggling to pay their medical bills. They are not asking for money at this point but there is way we can help them. I will post in the appropriate section on how we can help. I am hoping the best for their family and keeping their child in my prayers.

Hello Marco; welcome to CF; you can post a prayer thread on our prayer wall here;

http://www.christianforums.com/forums/prayer-wall.10/

upload_2016-4-6_13-46-26.png

Reactions: marco124
Upvote 0

marco124

Apr 6, 2016
✟7,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited: