Sacramento
✟9,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord with a pure heart." - 2 Timothy 2:22

"Who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds." - Titus 2:14

I think that coming to God at the end of the day is the most wonderful thing. After a day when you fall short and come to God, He is still faithful and patient. Overcome by pride, I often want to be perfect and Godly right away. God help my unbelief and help me to see that you have always been faithful to me and still are. He will confirm and perfect me until the day of Christ. Help me to remember that the Holy Spirit is and will still change me to be more Christlike through my trails. Help me to seek you first in everything and not be conformed to the evils of this world which are very tempting to the flesh. But by your goodness and grace, through the Holy Spirit help me to press on to maturity and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace. Amen.

Reactions: St_Worm2