Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We live in a world of sheep. Such a drug is hardly necessary anymore.

Perhaps, but Jesus stresses the importance of following the "good" shepherd.

John 10:7 (NIV) Therefore, Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep."

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟836,820.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Transdermal scopolamine is a widely-used treatment for motion sickness, and the author of this article is an idiot.
I was going to post the same thing. I tried it once, and the side effect that I noted was it made me extremely sleepy, that is all (same for the oral form; tried it once too); in rough water, I want my wits about me; even if I am heaving over the side. Mind control; that's absurd.

If it works for Parkinson's, great, maybe the dosage can be varied to reduce the sleepiness; regardless, the person using it will need to weigh it's benefits against the side effects.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums