Desperate Housewives

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am past excited for Desperate Housewives to begin tonight. I understand that Marc Cherry said this season is suppose to be dark - and there's a new mystery in the works with the new neighbor and her son. Alfre Woodard is such a wonderful actress - it should be exciting!

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The actor who plays Mike (can't remember his name right now) was on Ellen DeGeneres this past week. He took off his jeans to put up for auction with proceeds going to breast cancer research. *swoon* (He was wearing Ellen undies, so it wasn't all that risque, but still... :D)

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
suzybeezy said:
I am past excited for Desperate Housewives to begin tonight. I understand that Marc Cherry said this season is suppose to be dark - and there's a new mystery in the works with the new neighbor and her son. Alfre Woodard is such a wonderful actress - it should be exciting!

Suzy, were you the one that posted the picture from the end of last season that ABC accidentally put on their site of Afre Woodard's character? I can't remember if I saw it here or on TVGuide.com, but if it was here I bet you posted it. :D

Anyway, they pulled the picture really fast when it was discovered because it showed spoiler information about her storyline this season. Intriguing, too!

It showed Alfre Woodard and her "son" on the show bringing a tray of food to someone... in a dungeon behind bars, presumably in her basement!

Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
between a frozen wastelan and a wast desert
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm a Desperate Housewives addict. The season premiere was great, although
I was crushed that Rex is actually dead. I was kinda holding out that it was some big scheme that he and the dr had cooked up to catch Brie or the pharmacist trying to kill Rex. I also cheered when Lynette kicked behind at the interview, multitasking and showing that mothers can be smart, intelligent, competent businesspeople.

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
rahma said:
I'm a Desperate Housewives addict. The season premiere was great, although
I was crushed that Rex is actually dead. I was kinda holding out that it was some big scheme that he and the dr had cooked up to catch Brie or the pharmacist trying to kill Rex. I also cheered when Lynette kicked behind at the interview, multitasking and showing that mothers can be smart, intelligent, competent businesspeople.
I like it too....It looks like a good season...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was a tad bit disappointed in the season premier. I think my expectations were a bit too high. I think they could have made more out of the confrontation between Mike and his son. I also thought they could have devoted more time to the funeral. I think throwing in Lynettes interview was unnecessary with the other mysterys going on . They could have waited one more week for her job stuff.

Overall I'm interested in seeing what's up with the person in the basement. And I'm also interested in seeing what happens to Bree now that Rex is gone. I think the Mike and Susan on and off thing is going to get boring quick.

Reactions: keeptrying
Upvote 0

Shannonkish

Proud member of the Loud Few
Sep 12, 2003
Visit site
✟13,463.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I'm liking the show... actually, I love the whole Sunday night lineup on ABC-- from Extreme Home Makeover to Grey's Anatomy... All good shows.. :)

I am glad to see some Christians in here not fussing about the show! This makes me smile.

Upvote 0