✟23,432.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
WARNING: CONTAINS SOME MINOR SPOILERS FOR THE FILM THE DARK KNIGHT.​

Hey. For those who saw the movie, at the end of it Alfred burns the letter ment to be delivered to Bruce Wayne, and Commisioner Gordon pretty much lies to the public about Harvey Dent. Do you think that, like what the movie saids, "Some people deserve better then the truth"?​

If you were in a situation in which somebody had information that was ment to be given to you, or some similiar situation, but it would of been very hurtful, would you want to know it/do you still deserve to know it?​

I think all of us have been put in either side of that. We have had hurtful information for somebody and someone has had hurtful information for us.​

Last edited:

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I would want to know, want to understand.

I am a firm believer that balance must exist in the Universe, for every bad thing there is a good, for every horrer, there is a wonder... When I'm confronted with good, I know that somewhere it's balanced by destruction... when I encounter evil, I know that somewhere out there it is somehow balanced by good.

Hey. For those who saw the movie, at the end of it Alfred burns the letter ment to be delivered to Bruce Wayne, and Commisioner Gordon pretty much lies to the public about Harvey Dent. Do you think that, like what the movie saids, "Some people deserve better then the truth?"​

If you were in a situation in which somebody had information that was ment to be given to you, or some similiar situation, but it would of been very hurtful, would you want to know it/do you still deserve to know it?​

I think all of us have been put in either side of that. We have had hurtful information for somebody and someone has had hurtful information for us.​

Upvote 0

jcook922

Defender of Liberty, against the Left or Right.
Aug 5, 2008
United States
✟9,746.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian

Hey. For those who saw the movie, at the end of it Alfred burns the letter ment to be delivered to Bruce Wayne, and Commisioner Gordon pretty much lies to the public about Harvey Dent. Do you think that, like what the movie saids, "Some people deserve better then the truth?"​

I would want the information anyway, despite the fact that it would hurt me and be better in the long run for me not to know.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

I think the premise that Harvey Dent would start killing people is asinine. That is where the movie went off the tracks into la la land.

Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I think the premise that Harvey Dent would start killing people is asinine. That is where the movie went off the tracks into la la land.
It shouldn't be that surprising to anyone who had a passing interest in the Batman comics.

Reactions: FlamingFemme
Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Hey. For those who saw the movie, at the end of it Alfred burns the letter ment to be delivered to Bruce Wayne, and Commisioner Gordon pretty much lies to the public about Harvey Dent. Do you think that, like what the movie saids, "Some people deserve better then the truth"?​

Some knowledge is not in need of repeating. It does more harm than good. Like the old saying goes; kicking a good man while he's down.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.