• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Depressed

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by mario1001, Oct 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mario1001

mario1001 Newbie

+625
    Christian
    Single
    Pray that the Lord would lift this depression.

• Prayers Prayers x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Martin Luther Supporter

+10,055
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    May the peace of the Lord be upon you Mario :pray:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Josephus

Josephus <b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b> Supporter

+256
    Messianic
    Rejoice! (its how you fight depression). Start thanking G-d for EVERYTHING. Anything that comes to mind. Anything at all. The fact you can breathe. The fact you can read this. The fact G-d cares enough about you to bring answers to you situation via something as simple as this forum and any other connections you have. I guarantee you that the moment you start thanking him for everything specific you can possibly think of, even the most mundane thing in your life, even THANKING HIM FOR YOUR TROUBLES (since G-d is always good and never does anything for our bad), I guarantee you 100% you will no longer be as depressed. It will melt away. You will wonder how you ever got depressed to begin with.

So, go outside if it's warm, spend 1 hour thanking G-d for anything and everything that you can possibly think of, and I promise you, you will defeat depression as it were a dried leaf. (You could even thank G-d for your depression, since it has led you to this realization that He is in control of EVERYTHING, and that everything is for our good, and everything works out for our best!)

The moment you start thanking G-d, the moment solutions will come.

G-d bless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+7,571
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Put all your faith in Jesus my friend.

I know what it is like to suffer with deep depression and anxiety.

Stay strong.

God bless and protect you

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+26,742
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you for healing from depression in Jesus name :praying:

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  6. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+7,298
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Lord, we pray for you to draw near to Mario and surround him with your love.
    Whenever he is feeling low, may he be reminded that he is always close to your heart and that he is held in your arms of compassion and care.
    As you are gentle with him, may he learn to be gentle with himself. As your deeply beloved child, help him to see how precious he is in your sight.

7. Alv Vatzdal

Alv Vatzdal Member

+176
    Norway
    Protestant
    Celibate
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    Dear God please help us against depression, lift off us the fear and sorrows and replace it with peace and joy, in the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  8. Amittai

Amittai monitor evaluator

+425
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Single
    "Be not afraid" and "Only believe" are not about denying emotions or circumstances. They are about the fact that however we survive, God will be there somehow - no matter how we don't understand.

9. Paul4JC

Paul4JC May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord

+858
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Dear Lord help mario1001 to get through this depression. Thanks you are with us through all the ups and downs of life. In Jesus name, Amen.

4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. [Psa 23:4 NIV]

5 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. [Psa 42:5 NIV]

10. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,201
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    God in his grace and mercy has enabled people called doctors to learn about illnesses and medication.
    I'll pray that you follow the advice of your doctor, as well as the practical advise given here and that you will as a result get better.

11. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Angels Team Supporter

+2,130
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    I pray that you find God's comfort and peace. I pray that set your mind on edifying thoughts. I pray you have a hedge of protection over you, and if there are any health issues that are untreated that create this condition, I pray they are discovered and treated.

12. Newsgurl

Newsgurl Always here to help

+397
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Lord I pray you take away the depression. Amen. God has a plan for everybody even though you might not see it at the time. I suffered depression for 18 years and been to countless hospitals but one day this year I went to God with all my problems and told him all the stuff I’ve been bottling inside of me and it’s time for me to forget what happened in the past because I can’t change what happened to me and move on to a better future. If you ever want to talk feel free to message me, I’ll b here for you and so will God.

13. DaveHTexas

DaveHTexas New Member

+139
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Lord I ask that you touch Mario, and all the others that suffer with depression, Mind, Body, and Soul to root out and lift this spirit of depression from him. Place those around him with an understanding and a helping heart to walk with him through this dark opression he is enduring. Let him cling to you, and look to you for the joy that surpasses all understanding Lord. Lord please give him effective, non judgemental ways to turn to air out the war that is going on inside of him, to people that will speak words of encouragement, and healing, or if appropriate, nothing at all but to just be with him as you wanted your disciples to stand watch as you prayed. And Lord please give him better results than his friends falling asleep on the watch. Lord may he, and others in his situation know they are not alone, and they have other believers that struggle with this same oppression, and that you are there for all of them. In Jesus beautiful name...

Amen....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,218
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, please lift this darkness Mario feels. Heal anything and everything that may be contributing to his condition. I pray that You will remove the sadness, lift his spirits and bring new light into Mario's life.
    “For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.” Psalm 18:28, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List