God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I need prayers, things are going really bad right now.
I am sorry that you are struggling, God loves you and He will always be with you. Lord Jesus Christ be with you, and if you need to talk I'm here for you as well as other believers here. God loves you and Jesus Christ is Lord. "For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans not to harm you, but to give you a future and a hope". God loves you. Have a good day and God bless you

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I need prayers, things are going really bad right now.
Praying for you JesusLovesOurLady. Praying that God will comfort you and bring you peace and healing. God bless you.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I can't stay and talk but, I just want to explain part of what's happening. I keep snapping at my parents and I really don't want to do that, especially to my mother. Everything I say, just comes out angry, I want my mother think I'm just angry and bitter at her, everything I'm doing is out of spite for her. I just don't want to be angry, but then I'm frustrated at the fact that I am angry, I try to pray, but the feel guilty about the fact that I wasn't praying earlier and the fact that I'm scrupulous about this at all. I try not to interfere with my parents, but when I do it, it looks as though I'm doing it out of spite! I need prayers.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I've returned, I snapped at my parents yet again, and I was bombarded with angry and sexually perverse thoughts all the way home. I'm scared I'm going to fall into mortal sin tonight, I wanted to do many things when I've returned, now I'm not sure if I can do them because of the state I'm in! I need help!

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0