• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

depressed tired ready to give up.

daughterofthemosthigh7

AGE 52 and as if our votes matter!
Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks it's all over YouTube too ppl going thru this all over world dark technology it's dress rehearsal for tribulation we Guinea pigs good ppl never broke law good jobs never took drugs kids old ppl pay taxes not just mental patients drug addicts this is REAL and it's what devil has in store for world once we rapture out of here

Upvote 0

Daryl Gleason

A man of God
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2016
Cali, Colombia
✟28,436.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks; I'm checking Youtube as well. Just watched a video from Coco on the Purple Pebble channel. Working to assemble pieces here and there.

There's a lot of information here, so if there's anything specific that you would like me to take a look at, please let me know; I'd be happy to do so.

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Please stay away from those channels I mentioned they are bad bad ppl they are ones been hacked in my system too playing games when they knew I was targeted individual adding to my plate talking to each other but not to me treating me like piece of meat object been accused of everything under sun by them been told I was gonna burn in hell for smoking plz don't make narcissist center of attention they've all caused me much grief

Upvote 0

Daryl Gleason

A man of God
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2016
Cali, Colombia
✟28,436.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I did get a sense of, shall I say, "strange" spirits from a couple of the channels, though I will say that the video I saw from the Purple Pebble (one of Coco's) seemed sincere in desiring to help people suffering from depression. I didn't go too deeply into what was there, though.

Now I'll focus more on understanding what a "targeted individual" is.

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Been raped by these ppl 8 years google john hall texe marrs project lucid don't like him cuz he's jew hater anti Semite and think he's shill disinfo agent but he did write book about it tired of fraud Christians cheating on wives having channels on YouTube playing part but behind scenes they hacked in my computer and too cowardly to talk but won't go away and add that to all the ppl in this town doing it enough tired of being object want to be treated like decent human being for once with compassion and not to be looked at like freak this is my THORN fiery trial and if not for Gods grace and mercy I'd be clueless like all the rest hell bound for all of eternity

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks; looking at that now.

I have many questions, but looking into this helps me to determine which questions are most important.
Which question important? Lord is this real? Are there this many frauds? Whole site supposed to be Christians and I get this first thing focusing on this male who has abused me for 6 months and not issue of I am targeted individual?! Oh my goodness this is too much

Upvote 0

Daryl Gleason

A man of God
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2016
Cali, Colombia
✟28,436.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm really sorry -- I'm not seeing any way to reply to you in the conversation. Perhaps I don't have conversation privileges yet?

But if I may set your mind at rest about me, so that you will know that I speak from and with the holy spirit, I do confess that Jesus is Lord and that he came in the flesh.

I honestly don't remember who I mentioned first, though I could scroll back and check. I only mention names I've seen you mention; all this is new to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Daryl Gleason

A man of God
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2016
Cali, Colombia
✟28,436.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And I did just say I was going to focus on understanding what a "targeted individual" is. :) You can see this in reply #29.

I will confess that it's a bit difficult to piece together what you've been saying and to know in what order I should take things, but I'm doing the best I can with it.

My main question is "Why is this being done to you?" But I'm not sure this is something we can talk about in any detail here.

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm really sorry -- I'm not seeing any way to reply to you in the conversation. Perhaps I don't have conversation privileges yet?

But if I may set your mind at rest about me, so that you will know that I speak from and with the holy spirit, I do confess that Jesus is Lord and that he came in the flesh.

I honestly don't remember who I mentioned first, though I could scroll back and check. I only mention names I've seen you mention; all this is new to me.
Been played for months now by wolves in sheeps clothing Christians on top of the gang stalking went to YouTube to learn about prophecy because Jesus is my only hope of escape from this evil and I long for His return to be raptured to go Home and when I got on YouTube they hacked in plz don't mention names again they hurt me worst very ppl supposed to be family betrayed me and treated me like animal zoo freak abused me in same manner gang stalking is real this stuff is no joke it's rape it's molestation it's violation it's cruelty it's abuse its torture it's torment it's being enslaved and imprisoned for 8 years devil is real and this is what he's gonna do to world once we gone accept Jesus today

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Google gang stalking targeted individual Dr john hall it's all over you tube too ppl all ages all walks of life its happening to like I said antichrist system stuff not been listened to for 8 years not been taken seriously treated like garbage ppl too cowardly to deal professing God but denying His power like kid being molested and too afraid to tell those are my heros u can't imagine how hard it's been everyone thinks u r crazy and if they know they run so suffer in silence ppl weren't made to be hermits loners yes God is by my side always easy to say when u got friends family I got no humans it's hard want need friends but this stuff makes it impossible and gotta fake always like every things OK when it's not have friend I met online but can't tell her but I did today finally but married she doesn't have time and fear any one I tell or get involved with they mess with too even been here messing with me already too always they are around never go away thanks for listening its useless until Jesus snatches me outta this vile wicked world

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry for sounding so scattered this is been long overdue I made it public had someone listen look another sister reached out too in message thank you both for kindness wow two real live Christians on this site amazing

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Is OK was gonna cuss u out in private see if u were culprit but I think u OK am angry plz just understand someone this is real I'm not crazy Jesus is coming and I am human being tired of being treated like object tortured abused enough come Lord Jesus

Upvote 0