• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

depressed tired ready to give up.

daughterofthemosthigh7

AGE 52 and as if our votes matter!
Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Targeted individual gangstalking Google if never heard of stalkers hackers wolves in sheep's clothing Christians no friends no life raped day in day out won't go away I'm object I'm piece of garbage they all watch but no one cares no one wants to be friends narcissistic abusers demonic activity nobody cares tortured tormented by neighbors by a lot of people in this town by a lot of people here and on YouTube have no life if I'm not here they follow me to Walmart no body wants to get involved but they hack in and watch freak show no one is genuine no one is real easy to say Jesus is best friend He is all I have they say that's all I need who is they the ones who suggest but won't talk they have friends they talk to each other but I'm not good enough but good enough to watch and to destroy all my art work online while theirs remains ready to go Home Jesus come easy when you have family God didn't create us to be hermits or loners then I come here and so called Christians do nothing but attack play games is not Christian who are you you are not my family bad people evil people games have had it they wont go I've been praying God doesn't want me to do anything dumb but 8 years is enough tried to make friends with other targets but no one seemed to want it just concerned with everyone adoring them or couldn't trust I trust I still trust I still love I still care I forgive but am tired am human slave punching bag for a lot of people am tired need real friends but when I try and make them in real life they get involved too break into home do all kinds of not of God things drug me use no touch torture devices am not crazy it's real tired of cowards tired of prayers need real friend is all 8 years is enough already when's it gonna stop

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Am not nuts have sound mind God has given me this is real if dont believe don't insult walk a mile in my shoes one day you couldn't handle it i am (world is bad place antichrist is here) sure have had stroke have been to loony bin God has preserved me but am tired ready for Jesus to take me Home.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Dear sister, I am at a loss to know how I can help, but if there is any way I can, I am willing.

In Christ,
Daryl
You did right there by your action thanks there is real person may not understand but at least cares true brother in Him thankyou Jesus at least there is one just as it was in days of lot not hopeless yet huh Lord

Upvote 0

Daryl Gleason

A man of God
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2016
Cali, Colombia
✟28,406.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I cannot imagine what you are feeling and thinking. From what you have written, it feels to me as if you have been traumatized beyond the ability to express in words.

I have no formal training in counseling but quite a bit of experience over the years, and I do love to listen. Jesus is the Wonderful Counselor; I have just always relied upon him and his wisdom in knowing what to say and do.

This may not be the place for something of this nature; I would need to re-read the forum rules. But I am concerned for you and am at your disposal if you feel that I may be of service.

• Friendly
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Google gangstalking targeted individuals its a miracle I'm alive and sane God has supernaturally protected me got Christian meddler hacker do gooders won't go away play games behind screen but too cowardly to talk and won't leave me be either channel a channel and channel on YouTube adding to what really evil gangstalkers govt. satanic ones am tired this is real we living in last days no doubt ready to go HOME. Tired of cowards they follow me here too gangstalkers abuse me and Christians doing it too am tired Jesus take me already and you Christian meddlers from YouTube scram been telling u for months now go away this is very satanic UFOs r real demons r real devil is real antichrist system real GOD real Jesus real rapture coming hang on

Last edited:
Upvote 0