California
✟15,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Hello Brothers and Sisters I come to you today asking the body of Christ to please keep my mother in prayer! She has finally came to the Lord out of many years of catholicism and she got rid of all her idols and accepted Christ in her Heart and shes been experiencing a lot of demonic attacks like bed shaking and other varies things there is a strong hold here and i know prayer is our best weapon keep her in prayer and myself thank you guys! and God Bless

jacksknight

Mar 16, 2016
USA
✟1,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Brothers and Sisters I come to you today asking the body of Christ to please keep my mother in prayer! She has finally came to the Lord out of many years of catholicism and she got rid of all her idols and accepted Christ in her Heart and shes been experiencing a lot of demonic attacks like bed shaking and other varies things there is a strong hold here and i know prayer is our best weapon keep her in prayer and myself thank you guys! and God Bless

Don't put up with it, cast those demons out! Jesus Christ has given us all power over demons, command them to leave in the name of Jesus. Get some people from your church to help you if you need to. Message me if you need help.

Prayers on the way!

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for you:pray:.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Years ago I worked in a place where it sure seemed to me that the people were secretly into the "dark side." At that time I began to have strange experiences at night and prayed to know what to do. I felt led to sing, or even hum, Christian songs. It worked, though sometimes I would have to do repeats. It didn't take long to work either.

Singing praise songs is spiritual warfare and Biblical. Look up the story of what Jehoshaphat did when overwhelming armies came against Israel. Remember how David sang to Saul to free him from demonic oppression. Paul and Silas were singing praises when they had their miraculous rescue from prison.

Praying for your mother.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying! She can claim the power of the blood of Jesus and tell them to go away and stay away... they cannot stand the blood of Jesus nor the mention of His name and power.... I know from experience(s)... praying with you..and her...
th

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums