Demonic attacks, dark forces in my life. (Really need prayer support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanctuaryoftheGnosis

Agape vel Liber vel Azoth
May 17, 2011
✟7,732.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I didn't just come here to ask for that help, but I would appreciate it if anyone prayed for my protection during these dark times in my life.

I used to be into ouija boards and other things but the moment I turned back to God for guidance after years of atheism I experienced demonic attacks.

I've had nightmares of an invisible being choking me, only to wake up and still be unable to breathe, and at times even unable to get up. I've felt something force me back into sleep before during one of the attacks.

I have prayed, banished, prayed the rosary, asked Christ for forgiveness, prayed to the Archangels, but the attacks are at times physically painful. I have no idea what to do.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I used to experience that too . like something is blocking my airway and making the air i'm breathing hard to draw . the part of the dreams that is real after waking up is akin to something i used to experience while awake .

I've found surrender works . surrender is quite vague so i would suggest in the vector or direction of mercy . to self and others . consistently and as a response to everything .

praying for you .

Upvote 0

odiear3rd

May 24, 2005
Florida
✟8,967.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I didn't just come here to ask for that help, but I would appreciate it if anyone prayed for my protection during these dark times in my life.

I used to be into ouija boards and other things but the moment I turned back to God for guidance after years of atheism I experienced demonic attacks.

I've had nightmares of an invisible being choking me, only to wake up and still be unable to breathe, and at times even unable to get up. I've felt something force me back into sleep before during one of the attacks.

I have prayed, banished, prayed the rosary, asked Christ for forgiveness, prayed to the Archangels, but the attacks are at times physically painful. I have no idea what to do.

I Pray that you will find someone where you live to Pray with you for the deliverance of these demons. Prayers only to the Lord Jesus Christ can set you free. The Lord will deliver when you renounce those things you have done that is not pleasing to Him. Oujia boards, Tara cards, witchcraft and the like. I am Praying for you.

:pray::pray:

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

May I suggest talking to your pastor? I have prayed for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lifting YOU up to Sweet, Loving and Very Protective Father God...:clap::angel:

For HIS Guidance, Direction and Fatherly Protection! :angel:

:angel: To Have All HIS Beautiful and Faithful Angels Always Surround YOU and Protect YOU! :angel:

My Sweetest, Heavenly Father...:prayer:

May YOUR Loving and Perfect Will Be Done, According to Thy Word and Timing...:prayer:

And I claim this very special intention...:prayer:

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc: 'In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And, the Holy Spirit!' :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Amen!
:amen::clap::angel:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.