East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for a girl that I am working with at the time. She has been being tormented by evil spirits for a long time. Her daughter is cutting herself and the mother is suicidal. Her name is Laurie, and at the present are working on her deliverance and our safety. God bless and thank you.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying.

Just out of curiosity, does cutting and suicidal ideation mean a demonic attack? Cuz if so I'm in trouble...:sorry:
Thank u Prophetic Times and u may wanna chat personally, send me a msg if u wanna

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, it does not mean demonic attack or possession. Self injury is usually the result of a neurological disorder such as bipolar, anxiety or schizophrenia. In light of that, prayers for healing and a speedy recovery have been sent from me as well.

Thank you. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Her daughter is cutting herself and the mother is suicidal. Her name is Laurie, and at the present are working on her deliverance and our safety. God bless and thank you.
I pray that Laurie and her mum will draw close to Jesus. I pray for the Lord to reveal hinself to them and grant them salvation and peace and healing, in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that Laurie and her mum will draw close to Jesus. I pray for the Lord to reveal hinself to them and grant them salvation and peace and healing, in Jesus name
Thank you

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it does not mean demonic attack or possession. Self injury is usually the result of a neurological disorder such as bipolar, anxiety or schizophrenia. In light of that, prayers for healing and a speedy recovery have been sent from me as well.
thank you for your prayers

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m praying for Laurie and her daughter, that our Heavenly Father may protect them and surround them with His loving presence during this time. I’ll also pray for God to bless and guide you as you seek His help in this situation.

1 John 4:4 “Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.”

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m praying for Laurie and her daughter, that our Heavenly Father may protect them and surround them with His loving presence during this time. I’ll also pray for God to bless and guide you as you seek His help in this situation.

1 John 4:4 “Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.”
Thank you Strong Wave, I recieive and God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums