Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord taught sexual chastity. We stand by that.

I think that's a bit optimistic, and if I dare say, a bit naive too.

Excerpt from the article: Teen Birth Rates Higher in Highly Religious States

U.S. states whose residents have more conservative religious beliefs on average tend to have higher rates of teenagers giving birth, a new study suggests.

The relationship could be due to the fact that communities with such religious beliefs (a literal interpretation of the Bible, for instance) may frown upon contraception, researchers say. If that same culture isn't successfully discouraging teen sex, the pregnancy and birth rates rise.

Mississippi topped the list for conservative religious beliefs and teen birth rates, according to the study results, which will be detailed in a forthcoming issue of the journal Reproductive Health. (See the full top 10 below.)

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you setting a trap?
For the better part of 8 years Trump spent his time 'attacking' the former president, questioning everything about him including his own citizenship and allegiance to our country.

Did you find that annoying then?

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to chuckle a little about my Democrat friends. Someone will accuse Donald Trump of having committed a sin years ago, and the Democrats will seem to be so angry, when in fact, my Bible tells me we’ve ALL sinned. Instead of being angry, maybe the Democrats should ask, “Why do people gossip so much?”

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, you’ve mentioned it quite a few times.
People say that it was wrong for me to be critical of Obama. I'm just explaining why I didn't approve of his presidency.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I think that's a bit optimistic, and if I dare say, a bit naive too.

Excerpt from the article: Teen Birth Rates Higher in Highly Religious States

U.S. states whose residents have more conservative religious beliefs on average tend to have higher rates of teenagers giving birth, a new study suggests.

The relationship could be due to the fact that communities with such religious beliefs (a literal interpretation of the Bible, for instance) may frown upon contraception, researchers say. If that same culture isn't successfully discouraging teen sex, the pregnancy and birth rates rise.

Mississippi topped the list for conservative religious beliefs and teen birth rates, according to the study results, which will be detailed in a forthcoming issue of the journal Reproductive Health. (See the full top 10 below.)
It might be optimistic, but you have to stand by the Lord's teachings. They are the only path to peace of mind.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
For the better part of 8 years Trump spent his time 'attacking' the former president, questioning everything about him including his own citizenship and allegiance to our country.

Did you find that annoying then?
Yes, if he bore false witness against him.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Barack Obama threatened to withhold funds from schools that wouldn't allow boys to shower with girls, if the boys said they wanted to be girls. I didn't see any Democrats object to that.

That literally never happened.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
People say that it was wrong for me to be critical of Obama. I'm just explaining why I didn't approve of his presidency.
There’s that double standard again.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Ok. So Jews and Christians can't do that.

I thought we were talking about rights of US citizens not religious commandments.
Now that I know that you see nothing wrong with bearing false witness against people ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.