Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Now that I know that you see nothing wrong with bearing false witness against people ...

upload_2018-6-14_14-27-10.jpeg

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Now that I know that you see nothing wrong with bearing false witness against people ...
I mentioned criticising the president and you interpreted that as bearing false witness. My only point in addressing the 'right' to bear false witness is because you referred to the Ten Commandments as if they carry any legal weight in the US.

They do not. People are free to lie about whomever, including the president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I mentioned criticising the president and you interpreted that as bearing false witness. My only point in addressing the 'right' to bear false witness is because you referred to the Ten Commandments as if they carry any legal weight in the US.

They do not. People are free to lie about whomever, including the president.
A person who is willing to bear false witness against another reveals his character.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh please. I knew what I was talking out. President Obama never "threatened to withhold funds from schools that wouldn't allow boys to shower with girls, if the boys said they wanted to be girls."
Read one of the articles.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have to chuckle a little about my Democrat friends. Someone will accuse Donald Trump of having committed a sin years ago, and the Democrats will seem to be so angry, when in fact, my Bible tells me we’ve ALL sinned. Instead of being angry, maybe the Democrats should ask, “Why do people gossip so much?”
I dont care if he fools around with a inappropriate content star or a centerfold, Im a little puzzled that her lawyer is on CNN every night. Cohn appears to be in a great deal of trouble, I guess his legal defense is costing him millions. Whatever happened between her and Trump it's secondary to whatever Cohn is being investigated for, my guess it's some kind of white collar fraud. Bear in mind he has been trumps lawyer for better then ten years.

This isn't about Trump being naughty with these sex kittens. That might have had it's way in the news cycles but there is much more to it the that.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I dont care if he fools around with a inappropriate content star or a centerfold, Im a little puzzled that her lawyer is on CNN every night. Cohn appears to be in a great deal of trouble, I guess his legal defense is costing him millions. Whatever happened between her and Trump it's secondary to whatever Cohn is being investigated for, my guess it's some kind of white collar fraud. Bear in mind he has been trumps lawyer for better then ten years.

This isn't about Trump being naughty with these sex kittens. That might have had it's way in the news cycles but there is much more to it the that.
My hope is that Donald didn't do something truly illegal. My fear is that they'll try to destroy him whether he did or didn't.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.