Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Anyone who says we don't already have it, is acting greedy, and is a radical extremist.
Really? When you can be killed in the street for be in the street while being black?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really? When you can be killed in the street for be in the street while being black?
LOL, you mean for being white?

I've already had a cop threaten to shoot me in the face, and I had to beg for my life, because I didn't pull over fast enough. I've already been slammed against their car hood, and had them waltz into my house without knocking.

I won't hear these racist stories when I've faced the same kinds of police brutality black people complain about. The only reason I'm still alive is because I pleaded for their mercy, and begged, unlike some other people are willing to do because of pride.

• Wow
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

I've already had a cop threaten to shoot me in the face, and I had to beg for my life, because I didn't pull over fast enough. I've already been slammed against their car hood, and had them waltz into my house without knocking.

I won't hear these racist stories when I've faced the same kinds of police brutality black people complain about. The only reason I'm still alive is because I pleaded for their mercy, and begged, unlike some other people are willing to do because of pride.
This should not have happened to anyone.

But are you going to organize a protest or file a compliant!?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This should not have happened to anyone.

But are you going to organize a protest or file a compliant!?
I'll join in if it's not a Black's only movement.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Anecdote is not the singular of data.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Change the words "Black" to "White;" and suddenly you have a group that is being investigated by the FBI.
Exactly! If it said, "Buy White, Build White", the company would be called out for putting out White Supremacist messaging. Since the same reasoning isn't being applied when it's about advocating for "black", it's clear that EQUALITY isn't really their goal.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Exactly! If it said, "Buy White, Build White", the company would be called out for putting out White Supremacist messaging. Since the same reasoning isn't being applied when it's about advocating for "black", it's clear that EQUALITY isn't really their goal.
Well, I don't want this thread to stray too far off topic.

She makes a really good point that our children aren't learning basic reading skills, while our schools push Left-Wing agendas like promoting LGBTQ.

If thankful that she's bringing this issue to the forefront with her constituents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
How is it totally the same when the white majority champions itself over other people as when 13% of the population is trying to pool their wealth together so that they’re be able to better affect change that will allow them to better thrive in our society?

It’s not “King-of-the-hill”, we’re all friends here.
We’ve just hit a rough patch, we’ll get through this time, too. We always have.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, I don't want this thread to stray too far off topic.

She makes a really good point that our children aren't learning basic reading skills, while our schools push Left-Wing agendas like promoting LGBTQ.

If thankful that she's bringing this issue to the forefront with her constituents.
In the future only the very rich and the very poor will have reason to “read”.
Everybody else will be wired into the system 24/7, teaching their brains how to release dopamine when they buy things.
O, brave new world!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why don't your children study harder?
Why don't you ask Mainor that question? I'm sure that she would have a response for you. If you have any trouble finding her phone number; let me know; and I'll send it to you in a PM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
In the future only the very rich and the very poor will have reason to “read”.
Everybody else will be wired into the system 24/7, teaching their brains how to release dopamine when they buy things.
O, brave new world!
You just need a gram of soma.

-- A2SG, everybody's happy now.....

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Sounds awful. I’m sorry you had to go through that. American police seem little more than armed paramilitary thugs at times.

Upvote 0