West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is quite simple please provide some substantiation of voter fraud? That voter rolls are often not kept up may be one issue but show where massive widespread fraud has occurred. Keep in mind that republicans are just as guilty in terms of voter fraud...minimal perhaps but guilty none the less.
There are at least two instances where you have refused to believe, why would we give you more sinse you are just eager to get your way?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And your one example was refuted...in addition examples of a voter fraud here and there, as with the examples I posted of republicans caught in voter fraud, do not give any credence to Trump's claim, or that voter fraud is a major problem.
There are lots of examples but your one link you didn't even read.fully, so I guess we are done.here.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are lots of examples but your one link you didn't even read.fully, so I guess we are done.here.

No, there are no examples of anything other than minor incidents of voter fraud that in no way, shape, or form amount to Voter fraud as a major problem. That is what you need to address not some Trump voter who voted twice or the former GOP head charged with voter fraud but please defend Trump's claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes. That you won't be able to do because it isn't true...what is true is that voter fraud amounts to about .0003%. Anecdotal evidence does not give credence to foolish exaggerations about a problem that barely exists... Yes, we are done here since no grand evidence exists.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you want to believe that. Anyway, there are dozens of other examples that could have been used. Look some of them up for yourself.

I've spent considerable time over the years researching voter fraud so there is plenty of information, studies by republicans and democrats, state investigations, federal investigations, etc. and guess what no problems with voter fraud to the degree that would concern anyone. I have bookmarked myriad studies and investigative reports, would you like me to list them for you and gradyll?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, there are no examples of anything other than minor incidents of voter fraud that in no way, shape, or form amount to Voter fraud as a major problem. That is what you need to address not some Trump voter who voted twice or the former GOP head charged with voter fraud but please defend Trump's claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes. That you won't be able to do because it isn't true...what is true is that voter fraud amounts to about .0003%. Anecdotal evidence does not give credence to foolish exaggerations about a problem that barely exists... Yes, we are done here since no grand evidence exists.
please prove all assertions, thank you for your time, we provided several examples, how many do you need. Plus you would need to prove this as an isolated problem which you have not done. If you wish for more proof you would need to good search veritas action- election fraud part 1 and 2. This provides dozen of examples, but I doubt you will search for it, because I question your honesty in the matter. This would provide many examples of 3-5 million votes, which is only a few large cities.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've spent considerable time over the years researching voter fraud so there is plenty of information, studies by republicans and democrats, state investigations, federal investigations, etc. and guess what no problems with voter fraud to the degree that would concern anyone. I have bookmarked myriad studies and investigative reports, would you like me to list them for you and gradyll?
why do I doubt that you researched voter fraud, from the one link you posted, I would say, you spent 5 minutes researching on google. you can't believe every news article. Too much fake news out there.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
to everyone who doubts voter fraud, I ask the same question I have done many times. Do you condone the governement cracking down on voter fraud, by any means necessary. And making the states more accountable by any means necessary to prevent and expose voter fraud. Why not? after all it doesn't exist right? Then you should logically deduce that trumps orders to expose voter fraud are a good thing.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I've spent considerable time over the years researching voter fraud so there is plenty of information, studies by republicans and democrats, state investigations, federal investigations, etc. and guess what no problems with voter fraud to the degree that would concern anyone.
Once again with the qualifier that allows you to say, in effect, there is voter fraud but not enough to interest you. I'm not sympathetic to that kind of law-breaking, not any more than tax fraud is okay or arson is okay...so long as its not really, really big time. No.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Once again with the qualifier that allows you to say, in effect, there is voter fraud but not enough to interest you. I'm not sympathetic to that kind of law-breaking, not any more than tax fraud is okay or arson is okay...so long as its not really, really big time. No.
And it is being done on a wide scale, see Veritas action voter fraud video 1 and 2

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why do I doubt that you researched voter fraud, from the one link you posted, I would say, you spent 5 minutes researching on google. you can't believe every news article. Too much fake news out there.

Unbelievable, though I'm sure if you or Albion put any considered effort in you would find what any reasonable person would find. Voter fraud is minimal and any notion that is a pervasive impactful threat is a myth. My last point gradyll is that the reason you believe I just looked it up is because, essentially calling me a liar, you refuse to read or comprehend the substantial evidence offered and can not do anything other than post a few anecdotal incidents.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Unbelievable, though I'm sure if you or Albion put any considered effort in you would find what any reasonable person would find. Voter fraud is minimal and any notion that is a pervasive impactful threat is a myth. My last point gradyll is that the reason you believe I just looked it up is because, essentially calling me a liar, you refuse to read or comprehend the substantial evidence offered and can not do anything other than post a few anecdotal incidents.
If voter fraud is minimal then why are Democrat states with most ilegal immigration bucking against the Trump fraud probe? If they are not guilty why are they stalling?
Dem state officials refusing to cooperate with Trump voter fraud probe

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Plus you would need to prove this as an isolated problem which you have not done. If you wish for more proof you would need to good search veritas action- election fraud part 1 and 2.

gradyll - Obvious that you have chosen not to check or read the links offered that clearly illustrate my point. Secondly just so you know I did look up Veritas Action... and they have been called to task by many including this Project Veritas' Election 2016 'Rigging' Videos and this James O'Keefe's October Surprise Shows He's Still A Hack, Not A Journalist Sorry, I always take Michael Moore with a large grain of salt and O'keefe appears as bad if not worse.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
gradyll - Obvious that you have chosen not to check or read the links offered that clearly illustrate my point. Secondly just so you know I did look up Veritas Action... and they have been called to task by many including this Project Veritas' Election 2016 'Rigging' Videos and this James O'Keefe's October Surprise Shows He's Still A Hack, Not A Journalist Sorry, I always take Michael Moore with a large grain of salt and O'keefe appears as bad if not worse.
And you believe fake news over watching eye witness accounts of several voter fraud. You prove my point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you actually research this a little you will find republicans are as rebuffed as democrats. The only people that believe in this is Trump and his sheep...
So first you say, no evidence of fraud. The when investigation happens you say that no one believed in the investigation, so what? Are we to take your word?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And you believe fake news over watching eye witness accounts of several voter fraud. You prove my point.

Highly edited and spliced as noted by many. Reminds me of the recent post where someone edited a video having Obama claim he was born in Kenya, no matter how many news sites exposed the lie he wouldn't believe it was anything but gospel... so believe what you want there is more than sufficient evidence proving you, O'keefe, and the ossified minions of Trump wrong.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Highly edited and spliced as noted by many. Reminds me of the recent post where someone edited a video having Obama claim he was born in Kenya, no matter how many news sites exposed the lie he wouldn't believe it was anything but gospel... so believe what you want there is more than sufficient evidence proving you, O'keefe, and the ossified minions of Trump wrong.
Can you provide an example of a documentary that was not edited numerous times? I didn't think so. So how many times do I need to prove your fake news links?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So first you say, no evidence of fraud. The when investigation happens you say that no one believed in the investigation, so what? Are we to take your word?

gradyll - No, the point is massive voter fraud... there is absolutely no evidence of such and myriad investigations by republican state and federal administrations have confirmed that fact. "Take my word" No, why not do some honest research...Many states have, Bush Admin. did, republican attorney generals have, but you believe what you want...you will in spite of the evidence. Did you notice that Trump was never able or willing to demonstrate any evidence, why is that?

Upvote 0