✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi grady,

Ok, here's the question that you want to find the answer to: Did any of those people identified on the fraudulent forms, cast a vote?

This man was getting paid, apparently, to register voters. So, he just wants to turn in a list of names to the people he was working for so that he could collect a pay check. Yes, that's illegal, but that service that he performed illegally doesn't then mean that a vote was cast in the name of the person who he fraudulently filled out a form for. Now, I know that when I go in to vote, I have to show my ID and my name is checked off of a list of registered voters in my area. Question: Did the list that is checked off showing that the voter appeared at the polling place to vote, have a check off by any of these names?

I understand your fight and I agree that our voter rolls likely need some tweaking to be more correct, but...

I'm not so convinced that because this young man just wanted to get paid for going out and canvassing for voters, then means that someone voted illegally.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
probably as a bittered liberal, is my guess.
Hi grady,

It gives me cause to pause. To reflect that when someone points the finger at someone else with such spiteful words and descriptions, that there are four fingers on that same hand pointing in the opposite direction. But what really gives me cause to pause, is that I expect this kind of attitude from the greedy, malicious, lost people of the world.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

HighCherub

Jul 20, 2017
Richmond, VA
✟4,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh no not another liberal fact checker site. Sort of like how snopes fell as soon as the president married a prostitute
HI grady,

You know you're 'believer's' spirit is showing right? Jesus said that there are none so blind as those who 'will' not see.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The deniers will deny every incidence of voter fraud--UNTIL there's one that gets a Republican elected somewhere.

THEN it will be a national disgrace, a shameful part of our national heritage, and (of course) all Donald Trump's fault!

Just give it a little time.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The deniers will deny every incidence of voter fraud--UNTIL there's one that gets a Republican elected somewhere.
THEN it will be a national disgrace, a shameful part of our national heritage, and (of course) all Donald Trump's fault! Just give it a little time.

It is quite simple please provide some substantiation of voter fraud? That voter rolls are often not kept up may be one issue but show where massive widespread fraud has occurred. Keep in mind that republicans are just as guilty in terms of voter fraud...minimal perhaps but guilty none the less.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It is quite simple please provide some substantiation of voter fraud? That voter rolls are often not kept up may be one issue but show where massive widespread fraud has occurred..

You know, I've become something of an admirer of how fake news is faked--just like you did here. But of course, not everyone will notice the device, and that's how fake news becomes accepted by the average person. No one said anything about "massive," but you included it as though that had been my claim.

The purpose was to allow you to make your escape when and if I provided some evidence of voter fraud. You'd say "but it wasn't massive," and so I was wrong, etc.

However, it wasn't long ago that every Democrat was insisting that there was NO voter fraud at all, so they've at least had to give that up after plenty of evidence has been uncovered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know, I've become something of an admirer of how fake news is faked--just like you did here. But of course, not everyone will notice the device, and that's how fake news becomes accepted by the average person. No one said anything about "massive," but you included it as though that had been my claim.The purpose was to allow you to make your escape when and if I provided some evidence of voter fraud. You'd say "but it wasn't massive," and so I was wrong, etc.However, it wasn't long ago that every Democrat was insisting that there was NO voter fraud at all, so they've at least had to give that up after plenty of evidence has been uncovered.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Trump state that there was 3 to 5 million illegal votes? That would suggest to me that the term "massive" was quite appropriate. Further, nobody suggested there was NO voter fraud only that it is so extremely minimal.

Ex-Colorado GOP head charged with voter fraud

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

Iowa woman pleads guilty for trying to vote twice for Trump

President Trump Says Voter Fraud Is a Huge Problem. A Top Republican Election Official Disagrees

Voter Registration Fraud From GOP-Backed Firm Spreads

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Trump state that there was 3 to 5 million illegal votes? That would suggest to me that the term "massive" was quite appropriate.

I hope he writes back to you, then. What you posted was in response to what I had stated and it did not refer to this 3 to 5 million figure or to "massive" anything. That isn't to say that these claims are incorrect, but I said what I said for a reason: ANY voter fraud is wrong and should not be condoned. We cannot start arguing that a little voter fraud that could have been prevented should be winked at.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ANY voter fraud is wrong and should not be condoned. We cannot start arguing that a little voter fraud that could have been prevented should be winked at.

I don't think I or anyone would disagree. People caught of voter fraud are convicted, and should be. The simple point is that voter fraud is and has been minimal. Trump's statement was simply a fabrication based on his massive ego being blunted. Yes, steps should be taken to "clean" voter rolls...but in truth I and millions of others never thought to contact previous voting district.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't think I or anyone would disagree. People caught of voter fraud are convicted, and should be. The simple point is that voter fraud is and has been minimal..
Not so. I merely gave one example because you wanted something specific as an example.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not so. I merely gave one example because you wanted something specific as an example.

And your one example was refuted...in addition examples of a voter fraud here and there, as with the examples I posted of republicans caught in voter fraud, do not give any credence to Trump's claim, or that voter fraud is a major problem.

Upvote 0