Jan 8, 2009
In torment in hell
✟191.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Dear friends,

As a follow up to my post last week, the pastor and his wife are coming round tomorrow night to pray with me for deliverance and to counsel me.

I'm very excited but at the same time have had an awful week - my partner is moving out today and I'm ripped between what the Lord wants and what I want (I hate to be on my own).

Please pray for me and ask that the Lord Jesus can encourage me and keep me strong - I need Him and I need your prayers very much at this time - I'm very upset today.

Thank you so much

David

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Praying for you. Praying for your encouragement, strength, peace and joy in the Lord. Praying for your protection and for God's holy presence to fill you and completely free you. Praying for a deepening revelation of God's plan for your life. Shalom to you. Blessings to you. Deliverance and healing at all levels to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Mate, when we get to this position, to attain deliverance we need to also take into account that we need to confess and repent all our sins, verbally. You need to prepare yourself for counselling, healing, and deliverance.

You say that your partner has moved out, and that is a good move for your reconciliation with our Lord Jesus Christ, because you know that if you were living with your partner that you were sinning. So make sure you work through this with your pastor, and no doubt he will come to that.

Mate, this is your time, your time to be forgiven and set free in our Lord Jesus CHrist.

Confession, repentance, and forgiveness is the process of deliverance and healing.

Mate, you are in my prayers right now:

Heavenly Father, we come to You through our Lord Jesus Christ, and we thank You, Lord Jesus Christ, for ALL THINGS in and found in Satch Boogie’s life.

Lord Jesus Christ, touch his eyes and help him to see, give him the ears to hear, and to clear his mind, carnal and spiritual minds, so that they will be transformed and renewed.

Lord Jesus Christ, we loose every strongman of old, wrong, ungodly pattern of thinking, attitude, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit and behaviour from his life.

Lord Jesus Christ, we bind his mind and heart, to Your mind and heart, so that every thought, feeling and purpose in his life is of Your mind and heart.

Lord Jesus Christ, we bind his feet to the path of righteousness, so that his steps will be steady and sure, as they walk that “narrow path.

Lord Jesus Christ, we bind his body, soul, mind, emotions, will, heart, pride, and spirit with Your Will and Purposes in his life.

Lord Jesus Christ, we loose the power and effects of seduction, deception and lies from his life.

Lord Jesus Christ, we bind him to Your Truth, and to the covering of his “house”, his “temple”, and his “soul” with Your Precious Blood.

Lord Jesus Christ, we loose all strongholds from him.

Lord Jesus Christ, we loose the power and effects of any harsh or hard words or curses spoken by him against anyone and himself.

Lord Jesus Christ, we call forth every precious Word of Scripture that has ever entered into his mind and heart that it would rise up in power within him.

Lord Jesus Christ, Teach his heart to be still, as he rests in You alone. You are his Saviour, Lord, King, Master and Prince of Peace.

Lord Jesus Christ, we tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold in his life.

Lord Jesus Christ, we thank You, for Your Counsellor, the Holy Spirit that covers him, and we thank You, Lord Jesus Christ for Your bloodline protection over him.

Lord Jesus Christ, we thank You, for the Truth of Your Word, because You are the Word for his healing: in his struggles; setting him free from captivity; and delivering him to freedom.

Lord Jesus Christ, we pray and ask all of this in Your Precious Name.

Upvote 0

Satch_Boogie

Jan 8, 2009
In torment in hell
✟191.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks Elijah2 for your prayers. The last couple of days has been very difficult. Even though deliverance did take place, I'm still struggling with old patterns i.e. drinking etc.

They are coming again this Thursday for more prayer and counselling. Will keep you posted.

PS this pastor actually does not believe that two people living together is sinful as long as they are committed to one another and at sometime do intend to marry.

All the best

David

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Elijah2 for your prayers. The last couple of days has been very difficult. Even though deliverance did take place, I'm still struggling with old patterns i.e. drinking etc.

They are coming again this Thursday for more prayer and counselling. Will keep you posted.

PS this pastor actually does not believe that two people living together is sinful as long as they are committed to one another and at sometime do intend to marry.

All the best

David

Hi David,

Yes mate, I know what it's like trying to get away from drink. I was an alcoholic. And I know what it's like trying to overcome the "works of the flesh". Confession and repentance and forgiveness is the answer to these things.

Now it's nice for the pastor to say those words, but he isn't our Lord Jesus Christ, and His Words don't say that. So please be very wary and cautious of what you want to believe and accept.

Whether your pastor believes it or not, but "fornication" and any "works of the flesh" is an issue with our Lord Jesus Christ, so please read Galatians 5:19-21. Now, I am only quoting His Inspired Word.

And I do pray that all will go well for you David, and much freedom will be received and those walls of your strongholds will be broken down.

Blessings!:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.