Deliverance Ministry

Matjohluk

Jan 6, 2014
✟16,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An Australian Vietnam vet eh? I didn't know they sent very many of you guys up there to fight. But you are not the first one I've met. :thumbsup:

I originally had you pegged as a guy who's been out of fellowship for a while, was really happy to find a place like this, so you've had a lot to say? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that! Unfortunately we all come from different churches and backgrounds, and if we aren't careful we can get pretty brutal in our disagreements over stuff. We are used to hearing pastors blast certain ministries and entire denominations; but here we find ourselves fellowshiping with people from those places, and have to learn how to accept them as brothers. It takes a certain amount of understanding... and patience if we really truly feel that they believe something that is totally off.

Like I say, fellowship is available... but it comes at a cost. We have to be sensitive to each other's beliefs and opinions, and try not to kick each other in the stomach any more than we have to! ;)

We sent over 40,000 and lost 500 killed, and put many NVA units out of action. We used completely different tactics to the Americans. One such battle we had we lost 12 solders and destroyed a Regiment of 2,000 men.

Yes, you pegged me right and I am 30 years older than you, and yes I had a lot to say, and I was enjoying myself until the nuking started.

So, I guess I overstepped my mark, but that doesn’t given anyone the right to be rude to me and accused of being a mason who has been causing problems, then accuse me of being an ex-CF who was banned; what business is that to be of the person who made that statement; and many other things.

Yair we need to be sensitive, but at the same time, did anybody even notice that I was trying explain myself and why, but nobody asked me why I thought that. They just nuked with their spiritual radiation hoping I would go away.

Anyway Tobias thanks for your advice, and tell the other people to put their daggers away; and I gave up collecting ears a long time ago.

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Tobias

Relationship over Religion
Jan 8, 2004
California
✟21,764.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
We sent over 40,000 and lost 500 killed, and put many NVA units out of action. We used completely different tactics to the Americans. One such battle we had we lost 12 solders and destroyed a Regiment of 2,000 men.

Yes, you pegged me right and I am 30 years older than you, and yes I had a lot to say, and I was enjoying myself until the nuking started.

So, I guess I overstepped my mark, but that doesn’t given anyone the right to be rude to me and accused of being a mason who has been causing problems, then accuse me of being an ex-CF who was banned; what business is that to be of the person who made that statement; and many other things.

Yair we need to be sensitive, but at the same time, did anybody even notice that I was trying explain myself and why, but nobody asked me why I thought that. They just nuked with their spiritual radiation hoping I would go away.

Anyway Tobias thanks for your advice, and tell the other people to put their daggers away; and I gave up collecting ears a long time ago.

Well I hope you stick around. We don't have many really old people like yourself, so it would be nice to have you here to represent your generation. ;)

One thing to remember is that we are all just human beings at the other end of these screen names. Which means we all have our own lives, our problems, and of course our own opinions about what we choose to discuss here. For hundreds of years Christians have fought over doctrine, excommunicating and killing each other over their different ideas.

I think we are doing pretty good when we manage to keep things civil. :cool:

Internet fellowship is definitely not for everyone. It takes some thick skin, and a lot of patience with other people. But it has it's advantages too! How often in church do we get the opportunity to share our thoughts?

Like I say, stick around. I think you have a lot to contribute. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

Not language barrier and age barrier!:thumbsup:
Mat… the type written word has no voice inflection, no facial features or tone. So when being critical of something it is important to frame it as you put it out bc it will carry the tone of the comment. A critical tone comes with all the features we think someone being critical has. Unless you tell us otherwise, I find it helpful to say, In my opinion (IMO) or my thought is??

I also remember that this is not my church it is His, and He cares for it. As Charismatics we know what it is to be 'nuked'. As I have said many times, you are perfectly safe in a church where nothing is happening… bc nothing is happening. Don't envy charismatic pastors bc their job is much more difficult then a mainline (what we call our old denominations) churches where people file in and out and sit still. If your a demon possessed person you don't go there… you go where you can out act. If your in need of healing emotionally, while in a Charismatic church they find out they can get attention, they too act out. All this is part and parcel of a family. We all have family that acts out and we love them into healing or we are not truly a family at all.

Again, I would prefer to go to a church where they allow full worship with our whole bodies, and not sitting with a hymnal singing two songs and sitting still. I love the Lord much more than football but I clap and yell for my team. WHY? bc we need to feel like were part of that team. Well I'm part of God's team, so it feels great to clap and yell a little and feel the fellowship of other believers who do likewise. That said, for some its too much and I respect them also.

I too am out of 'belonging' to one particular church, I don't like that but I stay in fellowship with believers, in seems one by one we are all doing the same thing…. leaving the organized body, at least here in NJ, USA. I don't know what the Lord is planning, but I'm praying its a wonder. I live in anticipation not fear. Bc after all it is His church and He is able to care for it.

Mat you are welcome here, but remember we all suffer from the type written word, the nasty comments shouldn't be made, but they need a kind response, to learn what is appropriate too. God bless, andrea

the little icons help give a mood to a post too….:wave:

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

Not to get off topic, but thank you for your service, Vietnam is still a very painful thought for Americans. Not just our image, but loss of life, was so so sad, and we still have many who are suffering the mental, physical and emotional damage, as you too do, My prayers and gratitude are yours.
…..Derek Prince teaches that no man goes into the army, whether drafted or enlisting, without the knowledge that they might lose their life or be maimed, and so it is in the body of Christ.
God bless, andrea

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
How did He show you that your speaking in tongues was false? Do you believe all speaking in tongues is false? What other common manifestations do you see as false?
I ASKED HIM, AS I WAS GETTING OTHER MANIFESTATIONS OF THE SHAKING OF ONE HAND AND A THUMB. I ASKED HIM THAT IF THIS IS NOT OF HIM, PLEASE SET ME FREE FROM IT, WHICH HE DID. LATER ON DURING PRAYER I ASKED HIM MY DESIRES AND MY TONGUES ARE MORE DEFINITE AND EACH TIME I PRAY IN TONGUES I FEEL THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, AND THOSE MANIFESTATIONS HAD GONE AND I FEEL MORE AT EASE.
Wow, okay, thanks for sharing..

TALITHA, I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE FOYERS OF THE BODY OF CHRIST FOR 57 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN BURNT, CRUCIFIED, STUNG, OSTRACISED, REJECTED, AND ABUSED BY SUCH PEOPLE WHO WERE FALSE. I SAW ENOUGH IN MANY BAPTIST CHURCHES THAT HAD MORE MASONS THEN BELIEVERS OF OUR YESHUA.
That's interesting. I have not known many Masons in church, not since I left the denominational churches. Since I've been in charismatic churches, most of the time I have heard people speak out against the Masons organization. I agree that this spirit and the Holy Spirit cannot peacefully coexist. There will be fall-out.

Thanks so much for your story about what happened at a John Wimber seminar. I don't know why you interpreted the "small cloud" and the people falling out as an evil spirit operating through him.

JOHN ALWAYS WALKED TO THE LECTURN, AND PLACED HIS STUFF ONTO IT, BUT THIS TIME HE WALKED TO THE EDGE OF THE STAGE AND SAID TO ALL THE PEOPLE GIRATING AROUND IN FRONT OF HIM: “BE STILL!” AND THEY ALL STOPPED!
To me this demonstrates spiritual authority. I know it was his policy to allow some of the weird stuff as long as it wasn't hurting anyone - sort of a wheat-and-tares thing because some of it is probably God but most is probably flesh.

JOHN THEN SAID: “AS I WAS WALKING OUT, OUR LORD SAID TO ME BAD BACKS TODAY, AND HE SAID THAT THERE WAS A MAN HERE WITH SUCH AND SUCH DAMAGE TO HIS BACK, AND NEXT MINUTE I FLEW BACKWARDS INTO MY SEAT AS IF I WAS HIT BY A TRUCK, AND THEN THIS HOT SEARING FLAME FLOWED UP MY LEGS AND INTO MY BODY, AND I BEGAN TO SWEAT PROFUSELY, AND THEN I BEGAN TO LAUGH, AND LAUGH, AND THE PAIN WAS SO MUCH, AND I CALLED OUT TO OUR LORD TO STOP IT, AND IT STOPPED.
Hmm. That sounds very wizard-like. Disturbing. I would have been disturbed too. I will be putting this before the Lord.

THEN AT ANOTHER MEETING I WAS STANDING IN THE LINE AND THE PASTOR SAID COME OUT AND I FLEW THROUGH THE AIR BACKWARDS, AND I WAS HEALED.
So, sometimes the "flying backwards" as you put it IS of the Lord. It's not always a "kundalini" spirit..

THE PASTOR SAID TO ME “THE TRUTH IS WHAT WILL SET YOU FREE AND BE HEALED IN JESUS’ NAME”. I COLLAPSED TO THE GROUND AND JUST LAID THERE FEELING HIS HEALING SPIRIT, WHICH WERE WARM, NOT A SEARING HEAT, AND IT WAS NOTHING LIKE WHAT HAPPENED AT JOHN WIMBER’S SEMINAR. AND I FELT REFRESHED, NOT WASHED OUT.
What you experienced in this case is what I call being "slain in the Spirit". I really don't know how you can call it "unbiblical and false" after having experienced this. Maybe it's the word "slain" that's tripping you up? It's just lingo.

NOW ANOTHER THING HAPPENED AT JOHN’S SEMINAR AND THAT ALL THE PEOPLE I WERE WITH WERE MASONS
Were you a mason? I'm wondering whether this masonic spirit that the group carried was what attacked you.

JOHN DIED FROM HIS CANCER, AND SO DID THE KUNDALINI SPIRIT THAT INHABITED MY HOUSE FROM ATTENDING THAT SEMINAR. AND BECAUSE OF THIS IT DOESN’T STOP ME FROM WARNING OTHER PEOPLE TO BE AWARE, BEWARE, AND DON’T BE UNAWARE. THIS SPIRIT DOESN’T MAKE YOU A CHARISMATIC.
But.. why would the spirit have departed if it was now inhabiting your house? It would seem that after John died, if it was attached to him, it would if anything have increased upon you. (sorry, I don't know how to articulate this)

And I have another question: did you learn about this word "Kundalini" from the Strom videos?

YEAH AND I BELIEVE RICK JOYNER AND ALL OF HIS COHORTS ARE FALSE TEACHERS AS WELL, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO A SLANGING MATCH.
I'm not either. I just said one thing and did not go on and on about it. Just wanted to make my stance on the matter clear.

Further on the Kundalini spirit the guru master had written in one of his writings: “When Your body begins trembling, hair stands on roots, you laugh
or begin to weep without your wishing, your tongue begins to utter
deformed sounds, you are filled with fear or see frightening visions…
the Kundalini Shakti has become active.”

WOW, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS MANIFESTING.
So you were experiencing a counterfeit of the real Holy Spirit. Okay, I'll buy that. But it doesn't negate the fact that actually proximity to the Holy Spirit can cause some of the same things. Well, other than the fear. The fear is the only thing that you listed that gives it away that it was not God.

Then in China a Chinese movement called “Qigong”, and their spiritual master spoke in the USA in 1991, the San Francisco Chronicle reported that many in the crowd began to experience “spontaneous movements”. The Chinese master told his audience, “Those who are sensitive might start having some
strong physical sensations – or start laughing or crying. Don’t worry.
This is quite normal.”
Yeah, I remember hearing about Qigong - actually from a guy I know who is a missionary in China. Evil stuff. And from the outside it can appear similar to what happens when the Holy Spirit moves; I've seen it on video. I think that's what makes it insidious - so that when people encounter the real, they either think it's false and run away, or they simply are not impressed.

as I have said before that there is a big difference between Kundalini and the real Spirit of God.
:amen:

Reactions: Tobias
Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟164,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Arbiter01,

Derek Prince was one of my favourite writers. The other three I liked were Francis MacNutt, Neil Anderson, and Tom Jewitt (Australian). And when you combine there books into one book and spit out what you believe isn't Biblical, then you have a good backbone for a healing ministry.

I have always used Neil Anderson's thoughts as they covered the ground well on deep wounds and deep healing and brings many to their Freedom in Christ.

Over the years through the media, TV, Movies, and Internet games deep and dark Occultic things are now being embedded into the mind of our young people, and many turn to Satanism, and get caught up in the vicious link of a Ouija board. This board is destructive and many of my family had dabbled with the board and the demons in them are coming at me like a fiery dragon.

I've assessed Rebecca Brown's and Frank Hammond's book.

Blessings.

Hey Mat.

There are a few folks mentioned here who have some good material to offer on different subjects. I tend to gravitate towards the material that Lester Sumrall offered, as well as older material from saints, like Maria Woodworth Etter, Howard Carter, etc. I tend to think that when things were simpler, people were more trusting in their bibles and GOD rather than any sort of program or flamboyant personality. The truth is clearer and more available, especially when it came to understanding the gifts of The Spirit.

Good to see some more rough and tough vets here. I did 20 years in the Navy and just got out in '06. There are a few of us around here. :thumbsup:

This place used to be very active a few years back, but it has seen it's fair share of argumentative wars. If you have some really thick skin and are not easily put off by the drive-by folks that frequent here ever so often, you will eventually find some good people who have a great amount of experience and truth to share.

Upvote 0

Matjohluk

Jan 6, 2014
✟16,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Talitha,

Thanks for understanding.

I’ve found masons in most denominational churches and AOG, Charismatic; and in most large congregations; and the church I was in most belonged to the Christian Lodge. I was a mason for a short while (4 years), but it went back at least two generations of our family Irish, Scottish, English and German ancestral line. My dad and mum were involved, but my mum also practiced occultism, and I had a dark shadow hovering over me all the time during childhood and adulthood.

Yes, I guess the Masonic spirits might have caused this manifestation.

I was introduced to God in the mid-1950s, but I didn’t meet our Yeshua HaMashiach. I wandered through my military life and in 1991 I was slam-dunked by our Yeshua I met HIM face to face, and since that day I will never leave HIM.

Yes, each time that John walked out onto the stage I could see a cloud floating behind him like a large balloon, and he had a length of cord attached to it and he was pulling it along, and it was raining this bright light and rays that whooshed all over the church.

Yes, it was no doubt the Spirit of God stirring up the manifestations in these people, but it was strange as it appeared to be the same people over and over again; and as you said, “Wheat and Tares”.

Don’t get me wrong, but I saw John in authority, but being amongst the people (six) was causing me to question what was going on around me and why I was there. I already had doubt how I was asked to come with them to the seminar. I thought it was strange as they never gave me the time of day---anytime. When I was asked by them to come, I fell over backward, and grabbed at the change. I felt uneasy all the time, because I could see other things going on, particularly with an opposite sex member, which all blow up in our faces soon after my experiences. It was hear-breaking and I didn’t need that when I had just met up with our Lord Jesus Christ after nearly thirty years being churched and not knowing HIM.

Well that impact of being slammed, searing heat, burning all over, and feeling washed out did leave me with a large question mark. The second time I went flying through the air, once again there was no one catching me and at least the floor was carpeted, and no injury.

I call it being “touched by the Spirit of God”. Yes “slain” does cause some pain, because the word means “kill”.
When I was researching this manifestation I couldn’t find anything written where people were lined up in front of our Lord Jesus Christ or His Apostles, or His disciples or anyone else who went along a line and zapped them on the head and watched them go down, one after another, and somebody else ran along behind trying to catch them. I just couldn’t picture Peter and James running along behind a line trying to catch them, and yelling out: “Hold it, hold it, hold it, don’t fall yet---don’t fall!” (Joke!)

It was at the same time that I asked our Lord to take those things from that were not of Him that I read about the Kundalini and other religion spirits. This is another reason why I have my eyes open all the time when I go into churches to see and discern those spirits from yoga and martial arts, as many churches conduct these other religion practices in their church and hall.

Thanks for reading my stuff.

Blessings

Reactions: Tobias
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matjohluk

Jan 6, 2014
✟16,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Mat.

There are a few folks mentioned here who have some good material to offer on different subjects. I tend to gravitate towards the material that Lester Sumrall offered, as well as older material from saints, like Maria Woodworth Etter, Howard Carter, etc. I tend to think that when things were simpler, people were more trusting in their bibles and GOD rather than any sort of program or flamboyant personality. The truth is clearer and more available, especially when it came to understanding the gifts of The Spirit.

Good to see some more rough and tough vets here. I did 20 years in the Navy and just got out in '06. There are a few of us around here. :thumbsup:

This place used to be very active a few years back, but it has seen it's fair share of argumentative wars. If you have some really thick skin and are not easily put off by the drive-by folks that frequent here ever so often, you will eventually find some good people who have a great amount of experience and truth to share.

Thanks Arb,

Did a few more years than yourself, and had some good Yank mates in 11th Cav Regt and 173rd SAC.

I have read a couple of Sumnall's and Whyte's books, and have a new book to read written by Tom Brown "Devil Demons and Spiritual Warfare". Do you know this minister, he is from El Paso, Texas?

Yeah, I feel as though I am being at the other end of a drive by shoot up on this group at the moment. Fair dinkum mate, I'm not a drive by, I came here to become one of the group as deliverance/healing ministry has always been my interest and service to our Messiah.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Matjohluk

Jan 6, 2014
✟16,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to get off topic, but thank you for your service, Vietnam is still a very painful thought for Americans. Not just our image, but loss of life, was so so sad, and we still have many who are suffering the mental, physical and emotional damage, as you too do, My prayers and gratitude are yours.
…..Derek Prince teaches that no man goes into the army, whether drafted or enlisting, without the knowledge that they might lose their life or be maimed, and so it is in the body of Christ.
God bless, andrea

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Matjohluk

Jan 6, 2014
✟16,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I hope you stick around. We don't have many really old people like yourself, so it would be nice to have you here to represent your generation. ;)

One thing to remember is that we are all just human beings at the other end of these screen names. Which means we all have our own lives, our problems, and of course our own opinions about what we choose to discuss here. For hundreds of years Christians have fought over doctrine, excommunicating and killing each other over their different ideas.

I think we are doing pretty good when we manage to keep things civil. :cool:

Internet fellowship is definitely not for everyone. It takes some thick skin, and a lot of patience with other people. But it has it's advantages too! How often in church do we get the opportunity to share our thoughts?

Like I say, stick around. I think you have a lot to contribute. :thumbsup:

Thanks Tobias for welcoming me!

One member has placed me on "ignore", which I think is downright childish. I had posted this earlier and I will post it again, of the golden rules I try to live by.

A Short course in Human Relations.

The six most important words:
I ADMIT, I MADE A MISTAKE

The five most important words:
YOU DID A GOOD JOB!

The four most important words:
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

The three most important words:
IF YOU PLEASE!
I NEED HELP!
I NEED ADVICE!
YOU ARE RIGHT!
I AM WRONG!
I AM SORRY!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
I FORGIVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!

The two most important words:
THANK YOU!

The one most important word:
WE!

The least important word:
I!

Thanks again!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Only time will tell, of course. But I think some people may eventually see some surprises here in a month or two.
Oh this sounds mysterious & exciting .. perhaps some house cleaning is in order?
4u2ap3b.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh this sounds mysterious & exciting .. perhaps some house cleaning is in order?
4u2ap3b.gif
No.... I just think that someone will keep talking, and we will simply keep on reading, and we will see some things revealed that have not been exposed yet. I see the rope being fed out......

Look how much has transpired in only 13 days.

Reactions: HisSparkPlug
Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Jan 18, 2014
✟7,615.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Google Apostle John Eckhart he has a church in Chicago called Crusaders Ministries and they specialize in Deliverance. Also I went to a church in Roseville Michigan named Evangel with Bishop Joe Piscopo and his wife Sheryl and had Deliverance ministered to me and they teach you and allow the opportunity to help minister deliverance to others. John Eckhart was on Bennie Hynn not to long abo talking about deliverance. Also look up Kimberly Daniels. She just came out with a book that lists the names of Demons. I belong to a deliverance ministry as well here in Lansing Michigan and everything is all out in the open. People need to know the truth. Matthew 15;22-28 Deliverance is the childrens bread. You can You tube John Eckhart. He has deliverance prayer books in Walmarts all over the country. I bought one of my books at Walmart in Washington State while visiting my mom.

Upvote 0

Matjohluk

Jan 6, 2014
✟16,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No.... I just think that someone will keep talking, and we will simply keep on reading, and we will see some things revealed that have not been exposed yet. I see the rope being fed out......

Look how much has transpired in only 13 days.

Hi Willie, I hope you are not referring to me as the one to be exposed and the rope being fed out, then if that is so, then I don't know what to say. After all you were the one who accused me of being a mason who is going around causing doubt earlier.

If you re thinking that Willie, then it's sad, but I am still King.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0