Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I understand that Damnationism has a complete apologetic to back it up. We have all been lulled into to apathy about the supposed fate of the "damned". (even claiming they deserve it) This does not erase the reality of what Damnationists are accusing God of.

You are right, the accusations by the Damnationists are not “erased.” They are, however, refuted.

Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

Butterball1

Dec 31, 2020
Tennessee
✟32,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I'm judging Damnationists by their faulty doctrine.

Saint Steven said:
But no human would treat another as cruelly as what Damnationism claims God will do? On earth we fit the punishment to the crime and have laws against cruel and unusual punishment. Eternal incineration is far and beyond any cruelty ever seen on earth. Thus making God out to be a cosmic tyrant of horrible proportion. God is love? Not according to Damnationism.

Yes you are judging others based soley upon nothing but YOUR OPINION. If I am going to be judged by YOUR OPINION on judgement day then I would pay heed to what you post. Since you are an uninspired person and since I am not going to be judged by your faulty, fallible opinion then there is no reason to pay heed to YOUR OPINION and disregard the Bible. You continue to make judgmental assertions providing no backing proof for those assertions.

On earth there is judgement of men who do wrong, nothing wrong then with God judging men. On earth penalties are given (time served) that go well beyond the time spent committing the crime..life in prison for a crime that took seconds to commit. Nothing wrong with God doing the same. When some men commit murder they are given the death sentence which means never again for eternity will they walk upon this earth and live as they once did, hence in that sense they are given an eternal sentence by man. Nothing wrong with God doing the same. God is love but also just for His perfect holiness will not allow Him to overlook sin, sin must be dealt with and how God justly deals with sinners is none of the guilty sinner's buisness. The guilty do not get to set their own sentence.

Evidently the thief on the cross was being put to death for stealing. Is that just in your mind? Luke 23:40-41 the thief thought his sentence was just.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: NotreDame
Upvote 0