Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It is a family site...guess we have to get rid of all four letter words then. :doh: So my sentence here would say: It is a family site...guess we have to get rid of all four letter words then. :angel:

Hmmm, then you would just be "the one" because Meek is also a four-letter word. Then again, I am glad I'm not using my real first name on here, they might try to get rid of that, too. LOL!

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmm, then you would just be "the one" because Meek is also a four-letter word. Then again, I am glad I'm not using my real first name on here, they might try to get rid of that, too. LOL!
....I'm definitely "the one" for someone someday! ^_^ Can I guess your name??? is it a derivative of Richard? :D ;)

Weekend will be here
So have a great one!
:hug:Happy Friday!!! :hug:

Upvote 0

rmw8855

Robin 8^)
May 25, 2007
California
✟67,202.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hugs_Friend.jpg

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
heyyy checking in.. finally started my first day at my new job and I love it... I am now a teachers aide at a local school district! Its been a crazy week for sure.. month even.... sis went into hospital and almost had baby Reilly at 26 weeks.... she and the baby are doing good. We're hoping she makes it to her due date... the other one was born two months early though.. so who knows.. Miss you....

Theresa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟339,949.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry it's been a few months since I posted...

Thought I'd drop by and say hello to everyone :wave:
Hi Shadowcat! :wave: Good to see you posting again. I hope your weekend is going great!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
stopping in to say hi, We have rain here today, and it is gloomy. I get a little sunshine here on this website.

No rain here in sunny Southern California! :) But I'm glad you stopped by; it's always nice to get a little sunshine! :clap:

Praise the Lord! :pray:

Upvote 0