Deeper Fellowship... (9)

Shadowcat

His Law is Love and His Gospel is Peace.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟60,333.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Hello one and all :hug: - dropping in to say that I got back from holidays this afternoon. Our time away was restful and relaxing - the time went so quickly though. Although on the block of land next to where we were staying, a new block of holiday apartments were being built which meant it was noisy from 6:30am - 4:00pm six days a week (the workmen didn't work on Sundays or one Wednesday (ANZAC day) which was a public holiday).

At the moment I'm settling back in at home and getting use to the peace and quiet.

Love & blessings
Rebecca :hug:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, Rebecca! :)

I was just thinking about you earlier this afternoon. :D I didn't realise today was the day you'd be coming home again. I'm glad you had a good rest, despite the sound of the work going on next door. Bless you! :hug:

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

Hi Rebecca and JoyShirley!

Blessings to all from us both,

~ Bondman and Mrs B

Started a BLOG at long last (thanks AFJ for reminding and bugging me on this!) HERE

We do love PMs (anytime!)

jesus,written in sand on beach.jpg

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*looks around to see if Bondman is lurking*
grin.gif

Praying for all!

Not a sigh is breathed,
not a pain felt,
not a grief pierces the soul,
but the throb vibrates to the Father's heart.
~*Ellen G. White*~

Hi Invisible! :wave:

Hello, all just popping.:wave:

Hi Day2day! :wave:

And of course hello to everyone! :)

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. - John 1:16

:clap:

Upvote 0

martinique

Legend
Nov 13, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟89,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Marty :wave: hi everyone!

I have a prayer request for those mighty prayer warriors that visit this site. Last night, one of my friends passed away from a massive heart attack. He was only 39, and leaves behind a wife, and children (ages 12 &14). They are in major shock and not handling it well. I am unsure where they stand as far as their eternal souls, but I'm praying that Scott found Christ before he died, and that his passing will serve to bring his family closer to God. Thanks for advance for any prayers you might give.
Marti

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bondman

I have a prayer request for those mighty prayer warriors that visit this site. Last night, one of my friends passed away from a massive heart attack. He was only 39, and leaves behind a wife, and children (ages 12 &14). They are in major shock and not handling it well. I am unsure where they stand as far as their eternal souls, but I'm praying that Scott found Christ before he died, and that his passing will serve to bring his family closer to God. Thanks for advance for any prayers you might give.
Marti

Happy to do so, Marti! Really tough situation...

Love,

- BM and Mrs B

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bondman

People have prayed. THANKYOU so much!!! CF is just amazing! You dear folk are just amazing!

Couldn't let the enemy stop us, and we have the victory in Jesus anyway, right? The thread is now started HERE.

(But it's quite clear from all the 'stuff' that's happened - and much is still going on, including extra hardship for me and my Beloved - that we and the thread are going to need continued prayer!)

Our sincere thanks to all!

- BM and Mrs B

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

His Law is Love and His Gospel is Peace.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟60,333.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Dear Friends,

Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement. I went to the doctor this morning to get my results. When I walked into her office, the dr asked how I was and told her I was nervous (about the results). Anyhow, she said she was just looking at my bloodtest results and everything was fine. Also my ultrasound was fine - no lumps, cysts or anything sinister - so today I've felt as though a weight has been lifted. Although at the end of March I have to see a gynocologist regarding one of my symptoms which the tests didn't explain.

Love
Rebecca :hug:

This morning I saw the gynaecologist and she wants me to have another blood test. Monday I have the blood test and then in May I return to the gynaecologist to get the results (if she doesn't call me earlier). Can you please pray for me.

~Rebecca

Great news!!! I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and the only thing wrong is a hormone imbalance. To help correct the imbalance the Dr put me on the contraceptive pill - which will help level out the hormone/s.

So I'm very relieved that at the moment I don't have to go back to the doctor. :clap:

My friends I want to thank you for your prayers and encouragement. :hug:

~Rebecca

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great news!!! I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and the only thing wrong is a hormone imbalance. To help correct the imbalance the Dr put me on the contraceptive pill - which will help level out the hormone/s.

So I'm very relieved that at the moment I don't have to go back to the doctor. :clap:

My friends I want to thank you for your prayers and encouragement. :hug:

~Rebecca

Praise the Lord Rebecca! :clap:

You must really be relieved!

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Marti

Hi Marti! :wave:

I just want you to know that I have been praying for this family. I pray that the Spirit will use you to provide comfort and guidance to them!

God bless! :)

Upvote 0