✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Good morning DF...
Lets bring all of our burdens to the Lord..Burdens belong at Calvary..There's no sinner He can't save. There is no burden He can't carry. There is no sickness He can not heal. There is no problem He can not solve..There is no bondage He can not deliver...Some people worry about bothering God with little things..As if some things are too insignifican to trouble Him with. What a limited view of our heavenly Father...Would you, as a parent, scoff at a festering splinter in your child's finger? Would you turn away in disgust from your child suffering with a grain of salt in their eye? Remember, this is the God who has not only counted every hair on your head..He has numbered them...He notices when number 15,663 is out of place or last...He takes note every time the cat next door to you catches a sparrow...He is not the question the size of your load, it's a question of the bent of your heart..Is He really your Lord? Is He really your best Friend? Is He really your Rock and your Hiding Place and your Refuge? If He is, you'll bring everything to Him; you'll find yourself at the foot of the cross a thousand times a day...When you think about it..it is not the load He wants anyway it is you...Just you...As close as He can bring you to His heart..As close as He can draw you into His arms..He'll carry your load, all right, because He is carrying you...Isn't that a comfort.? He is carrying us....Praise God...

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning DF...
Lets bring all of our burdens to the Lord..Burdens belong at Calvary..There's no sinner He can't save. There is no burden He can't carry. There is no sickness He can not heal. There is no problem He can not solve..There is no bondage He can not deliver...Some people worry about bothering God with little things..As if some things are too insignifican to trouble Him with. What a limited view of our heavenly Father...Would you, as a parent, scoff at a festering splinter in your child's finger? Would you turn away in disgust from your child suffering with a grain of salt in their eye? Remember, this is the God who has not only counted every hair on your head..He has numbered them...He notices when number 15,663 is out of place or last...He takes note every time the cat next door to you catches a sparrow...He is not the question the size of your load, it's a question of the bent of your heart..Is He really your Lord? Is He really your best Friend? Is He really your Rock and your Hiding Place and your Refuge? If He is, you'll bring everything to Him; you'll find yourself at the foot of the cross a thousand times a day...When you think about it..it is not the load He wants anyway it is you...Just you...As close as He can bring you to His heart..As close as He can draw you into His arms..He'll carry your load, all right, because He is carrying you...Isn't that a comfort.? He is carrying us....Praise God...
Yes, that is a comfort. Thanks for the reminder Savedsis! :)

Reactions: Spudgrandma
Upvote 0

FallingWaters

Woman of God
Mar 29, 2006
Maine
✟38,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Good morning DF...
Praise the Lord- you are such a great exhorter!

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

I come to you Lord,
With everything I am,
You tell me to lay my burdens on you,

I sometimes am so a shamed too,
But when I do,
Only because you told me too,
I feel the weights coming off my back,
And it is only because of You Lord.

Thanks to You Lord,
I can walk,
I can sing,
I can Praise you for Everything!

You Are the BEST,
No One Could stand the tests,
From east to west,
North to south,
But you did it,
And Gave us a Day to Rest.

Thank you Father,
Thank you for loving us so much,
Even though we are not perfect,
You died for our souls,
That if we repent,
And believe in You,
That we shall live forever!
Amen.

Thank you for forgiving me for all my sins,
Lord I pray,
That today I will bring pleasure to you OH Lord.
In Jesus Name Amen.

I love you Dad, Best Friend, My Everything.

Done By : Starr

Reactions: Spudgrandma
Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

attachment.php

Upvote 0

Spudgrandma

Grandma Blessed with 7
Mar 8, 2004
Idaho
✟49,287.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning DF...
Can't tell you how much I needed that. Thank You Sis for your faithfulness.

God Bless,
Spudgrandma

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord has placed it on my heart this week that we must embrace our identity in Christ.

We should be walking upright in the knowledge that we are sons and daughters of the Most High.

All of the King's promises apply to each and every one of us.

There are no limits to His grace.

We need to place His miraculous power above our circumstances.

Thank You Lord for pouring into us!

Thank You for being part of our lives!

:clap:

Reactions: FallingWaters
Upvote 0

ERice2nd

Oct 7, 2006
Michigan
✟16,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good morning DF...

Thank you for that. For as long as I can remember I would think that I shouldnt bother God with the little things in my life. I had a hard life, bullies everywhere I went as a child, emotional and verbal abuse from my father, feelings of isolation, I've been through a lot, but I always felt that I shouldnt bother God with it, its all trivial compared to the troubles that God works on. I am coming to believe now though that he wants for me to be happy and trouble free. I guess I should change the "bent of my heart" :) thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of you probably don't know this, but I was born and raised in New York City. So you can imagine that when I saw the news story yesterday of the small plane crash in Manhattan it struck pretty close to home for me.

Several minutes later, the news reported that the plane was owned by Cory Lidle, NY Yankees pitcher.

This really drove the story home.....

You see, Cory lived in my adopted hometown, Glendora California. In fact I knew him. He was a customer of mine. I've been in his home, I've meet his family.

My wife was in his graduating class in high school. He went to school with the Giambi brothers.

Cory was a great guy, a family man, and not such a bad pitcher. The person that was with killed with him, was a local guy also; a flight instructor at Brackett Field in LaVerne, also a family man with a young child.

Cory's dad found out about his son's death from the television. His wife found out about her husband's death when she arrived in Southern California after taking a commercial flight from NY.

My heart goes out to Cory's wife and 6 year old son.

What a dream to do something you love; to play professional baseball with your high school buddy, Jason Giambi.

I don't know if he was saved...

My prayers are with your family Cory, your wife, and your son.

:prayer:

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Most of you probably don't know this, but I was born and raised in New York City. So you can imagine that when I saw the news story yesterday of the small plane crash in Manhattan it struck pretty close to home for me.

Several minutes later, the news reported that the plane was owned by Cory Lidle, NY Yankees pitcher.

You see, Cory lived in my adopted hometown, Glendora California. In fact I knew him. He was a customer of mine. I've been in his home, I've meet his family.

My wife was in his graduating class in high school. He went to school with the Giambi brothers.

Cory was a great guy, a family man, and not such a bad pitcher. The person that was with killed with him, was a local guy also; a flight instructor at Brackett Field in LaVerne, also a family man with a young child.

Cory's dad found out about his son's death from the television. His wife found out about her husband's death when she arrived in Southern California after taking a commercial flight from NY.

What a dream to do something you love; to play professional baseball with your high school buddy, Jason Giambi.

My prayers are with you Cory, your wife, and your son.

Marty, that is awful..I will be praying for them as well.....God bless you Marty..

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God Bless you all, sorry to be such a stranger lately! I miss you and pray that you all feel the Lord's love today and everyday. I am enjoying my job immensely, don't always feel I am doing the best that I could...but I keep trying.

I ask you to please pray for my son, Josh. He is fighting something and has missed 2 days of school this week and is running a fever right now. Also, my stepdad is awful sick with a cold. I almost couldn't understand a word he said on the phone a few minutes ago. He is up with Mom from Florida for a visit. I pray they have traveling mercies and that we get a chance to visit tomorrow, that all's health improves so we can be together.

Thanks and God Bless, I will be back this week end.

Love,

Patti

Reactions: BLUEEYEANGEL
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you all, sorry to be such a stranger lately! I miss you and pray that you all feel the Lord's love today and everyday. I am enjoying my job immensely, don't always feel I am doing the best that I could...but I keep trying.

I ask you to please pray for my son, Josh. He is fighting something and has missed 2 days of school this week and is running a fever right now. Also, my stepdad is awful sick with a cold. I almost couldn't understand a word he said on the phone a few minutes ago. He is up with Mom from Florida for a visit. I pray they have traveling mercies and that we get a chance to visit tomorrow, that all's health improves so we can be together.

Thanks and God Bless, I will be back this week end.

Love,

Patti

Hi Patti :wave: Long time no see!, but it's good to see you!

It's great you're enjoying your job.

I will be praying for Josh and your step dad. (and your job too!)

See you this weekend, enjoy your visit.

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Starr,

Thanks for letting us know how to pray for you. I'm sorry you are going through this, It must be horrible.

Lord I ask that you place your healing hand on Starr's left side. I ask that you remove her pain and heal her heart, In Jesus name.

-Amen

Please keep us posted on how you are doing, I will continue to pray for you as long as necessary!

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

His Law is Love and His Gospel is Peace.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor

My prayers are with your family Cory, your wife, and your son.

I'm praying for Cory's Wife and Son and his Dad. Marty I'll be praying for you too. :pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.