debate i had with a friend regarding Harry Potter

DrenchedInHisBlood

Renewing the innner man
Jun 23, 2004
El Sobrante, California
✟21,277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I had a little disagreement convo with a friend of mine regarding Harry Potter. She likes it but I don't agree with it.It turned into a debate, and I video taped it while she was on speaker phone. The reason I taped it is because I wanna review the talk later on and see to make sure i understood her or not. Well to my amazement, she told me before she is not articulate or eloquent, but she seemed eloquent in my opinion in this talk. Listen to it and tell me if you think she is eloquent or if she posseses debate skills. If a majority of answer is yes, then i will play it back to her and see what she says. That's all the question i am inquiring, not really a defense for or against Harry Potter, though you can feel free to pitch in your opinion as an added input.(she knew i was taping this)

Pay most attention to time 3:00 to 6:17.Actually fast forward to 3.00 cause our convo was tangential in the beginning and you might not understand it if you start from the beginning because i turned on the recorder not until later.