Deaths already rising sharply, Holdout Republican Governors finally issue Mask Mandates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you claiming Donald didn't support armed protests against governors enforcing COVID safety measures... measures originally recommended by his own CDC?

Are you claiming that there was no domestic terrorist plot to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, "try" her for treason (the penalty for which, of course, is death), and burn down the state capitol?

Or are you claiming that Donald did in fact condemn the terrorists involved in this plot (assuming you acknowledge that such a plot existed and did not criticize Whitmer for continuing to promote COVID safety measures in spite of the attempt on her life?

Kindly let me know specifically which reality you're denying...

Read post 98 and stop wasting our time, please.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That might have been the case in the past, yes. ( a governor just afraid of some people in his/her state)

But now, with local hospitals getting or beginning to get overwhelmed, fewer people are in the dark about the reality now, and the opposition to mask wearing will fade a lot, except for a few people that don't even know the local area is having deaths and hospitals filling up.

And what do you think will happen with those local people between now and when (if) they finally wise up?

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ah, I see, thanks. The reason I got no replies.

I suspected I was getting a bunch of twisted truth that didn't really amount to the actual point they were making. They get so easy to read after awhile. ;)
I was thinking weeks ago, and again right after I answered about Trump tweeting "Liberate Michigan" , about that group of 13 men in Michigan that planned and trained to capture the Governor, and execute her.

Did you know they planned more than just that?

I'm asking because I'd wonder what you think, vis a vis "Liberate Michigan".

DETROIT – No one would get out of the Michigan State Capitol alive under the initial plan devised by the accused ringleader in a Michigan terrorist plot, according to the Michigan Attorney General’s Office.

Adam Fox’s “Plan A” wasn’t just storming the building and taking hostages, as officials have already said publicly – it was to get in there and televise the execution of tyrants over the course of a week, with no one coming out alive. Or, alternatively, lock the doors and set the building on fire.

Michigan Attorney General details plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

2af7db54-fb04-401e-a382-e1bbd91e9f46-Michigan13_display2.jpg

Feds say they thwarted militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what do you think will happen with those local people between now and when (if) they finally wise up?
Many that don't realize Covid is just like reported, or that have the false idea that masks don't help will get the virus and get very severely ill or die. (is this answering what you are asking? )

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking weeks ago, and again right after I answered about Trump tweeting "Liberate Michigan" , about that group of 13 men in Michigan that planned and trained to capture the Governor, and execute her.

Did you know they planned more than just that?

I'm asking because I'd wonder what you think, vis a vis "Liberate Michigan".

DETROIT – No one would get out of the Michigan State Capitol alive under the initial plan devised by the accused ringleader in a Michigan terrorist plot, according to the Michigan Attorney General’s Office.

Adam Fox’s “Plan A” wasn’t just storming the building and taking hostages, as officials have already said publicly – it was to get in there and televise the execution of tyrants over the course of a week, with no one coming out alive. Or, alternatively, lock the doors and set the building on fire.

Michigan Attorney General details plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

2af7db54-fb04-401e-a382-e1bbd91e9f46-Michigan13_display2.jpg

Feds say they thwarted militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

Yet trump had nothing to do with those plans.

And in this dog eat Trump world, I really do have to wonder what is true and what is not.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

And in this dog eat Trump world, I really do have to wonder what is true and what is not.
Some people violently interpret his "Liberate". A wise intelligent leader would not make such statements.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So, calling on people to "Liberate Michigan" -- what do you think, yourself, those words mean?

Liberate from who/what? How?

How would you "liberate" the people from the law supported government?

Even though we totally disagree with that armed group plotting murder, they have an interpretation of "Liberate Michigan".

You know it's true. They have their own interpretation.

A wrong and bad one. But reasonable in it's own logical way.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some people violently interpret his "Liberate". A wise intelligent leader would not make such statements.

There was a thread here not long ago about how the Trump administration said the pandemic was over. Posters defended it for days, then when we finally got right down to it, it was a big fat, NOT.

The truth is often found at he end of the unraveling.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, calling on people to "Liberate Michigan" -- what do you think, yourself, those words mean?

Liberate from who/what? How?

How would you "liberate" the people from the law supported government?

Even though we totally disagree with that armed group plotting murder, they have an interpretation of "Liberate Michigan".

You know it's true. They have their own interpretation.

A wrong and bad one. But reasonable in it's own logical way.

Do you really belive what you describe in your last post is what Trump meant?

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There was a thread here not long ago about how the Trump administration said the pandemic was over. Posters defended it for days, then when we finally got right down to it, it was a big fat, NOT.

The truth is often found at he end of the unraveling.
Can you see how it looks to people when Trump gets defended even when he does an actual harm?

How does it look to various people (including for example people curious about Christianity...) if people saying that they are "Christian" end up defending actual wrong actions as if they are fine?

I don't need Trump to be perfect!

I need to tell the truth, and not defend wrong actions as if they are fine.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you really belive what you describe in your last post is what Trump meant?
Well, I can't read minds of course, and we can only guess what Trump was thinking. One reasonable guess is that Trump was suggesting lockdowns should end even as they were about to end, perhaps to try to get some credit for ending them. Another reasonable guess is that Trump was somehow just unaware lockdowns were going to end and thought he needed to make public pressure, with...well, threats. Another reasonable guess is that Trump meant specifically to cause strife and conflict and try to paint it that it was because the governor is democrat, instead of republican. Another reasonable guess is that Trump didn't even know why he was tweeting those words, but was just like a rock musician yelling out a yell spontaneously. Another reasonable guess is that Trump wanted to encourage people that as the lockdowns ended, as everyone knew they were going to end soon at that point, that they should go out and shop, shop, shop. A lot of reasonable guessing is possible.

But a President shouldn't risk inciting violence.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you see how it looks to people when Trump gets defended even when he does an actual harm?

How does it look to various people (including for example people curious about Christianity...) if people saying that they are "Christian" end up defending actual wrong actions as if they are fine?

I don't need Trump to be perfect!

I need to tell the truth, and not defend wrong actions as if they are fine.

What harm?

The thing is, people are constantly on him for doing harm it turns out he did not do, and to the point when he is blamed for something, some of us just start taking it with a grain of salt. Sorry, but I've seen entirely too many accusations simply fall apart for me to take some of them seriousely without serious scrutiny.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I can't read minds of course, and we can only guess what Trump was thinking.

While my first thought is, of course he didn't, its rediculous to think he did, and the burden of proof is on the accuser, so prove he did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While my first thought is, of course he didn't, its rediculous to think he did, and the burden of proof is on the accuser, so prove he did.
Sure. What is your own guess then? What did Trump mean to you, as you read the words?

Was it one of the 5 reasonable guesses above?

A more important question: Is it fine for a president to risk inciting violence? (to word something in such a way that some would certainly read it as endorsing violence, since this is America, were we gained "Liberty" by violent revolution, and that's part of what we learn is our American history)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure. What is your own guess then? What did Trump mean to you, as you read the words?

Was it one of the 5 reasonable guesses above?

A more important question: Is it fine for a president to risk inciting violence?

I've no need to guess, as I have no agenda. But that doent men I can't guess in defense of what it did not mean. My reasoning? to think he meant for those ooeople to do as you indicate he could have meant, would be more stupid than stupid as a president. And thats not to say he even got thatbfar in pondering it.

Again, call it gut feeling or whatever, I just think its rediculous, and would go so far as to say, it would not surprise me in the least that some from the left think the same. That is probaly the difference betwen the left and the far left, or reasonable and unreasonable left.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've no need to guess, as I have no agenda. But that doent men I can't guess in defense of what it did not mean. My reasoning? to think he meant for those ooeople to do as you indicate he could have meant, would be more stupid than stupid as a president. And thats not to say he even got thatbfar in pondering it.

Again, call it gut feeling or whatever, I just think its rediculous, and would go so far as to say, it would not surprise me in the least that some from the left think the same. That is probaly the difference betwen the leftb and the far left, or reasonable and unreasonable.
Do you mean you don't have any guess at what Trump meant?

My own guess is that Trump wanted to encourage republicans in Michigan to feel rebellious against the government, politically, to energize them, politically, and also 2nd (as above already), to encourage people to go out and spend, spend, spend, to help economic recovery.

But in doing so with this wording, he took a easy to see risk that also some violence would be incited. That's wrong to do. We need a better president.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you mean you don't have any guess at what Trump meant?

My own guess is that Trump wanted to encourage republicans in Michigan to feel rebellious against the government, politically, to energize them, politically, and also 2nd (as above already), to encourage people to go out and spend, spend, spend, to help economic recovery.

But in doing so with this wording, he took a easy to see risk that also some violence would be incited. That's wrong to do. We need a better president.

Let me try this, do you believe Trump meant for those guys to do what you said they were planning on doing or not?

Seems to me you are indicating not, or nothing even close, as opposed to the original indication he was responsible for that plan.

And we could say he was responsible , but who can be responsible for how nut jobs react to what we say? When dealing with twisted minds, no one but those minds are responsible for their actions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.